Unable to withdraw from optionrally

I will contact them and see which channels I can follow and also alert all the right authorities about this scam.

I don't understand how banks allow these people to use their services.

Hi everyone

I reduced the withdrawal amount to R10 000 and it was approved without anyone calling me to get verbal confirmation and I was told by customer support I can put another withdrawal amount of the rest of the amount,I did that so let's see how it goes.

I spoke to the bank,fraud department transferred me to credit card department and they told me for third party transactions there's nothing they can do if the transfer has gone through already,I can just log a case but they can't charge the funds back.

What else can I do now because my 6 month deadline is tomorrow?

It sounds like the people at your bank don't want to do their jobs. I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but you could try getting professional assistance from Winchargeback.

I contacted winchargeback,i'm going to fight until I get all of my money back,it's unfortunate that I have to go through so much just to be able to withdraw my own money,hope everyone is alerted and know that the " you can withdraw anytime,no question asked" line is not true,you will be asked questions and they will do everything to convince you to hold off on the withdrawal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone

I got the R10 000 back in my account,i'm still fighting for the rest of the money which is R12705.00, my withdrawal is still pending and my account manager contacted me today trying to get me to trade again so I can reach a trade turnover of R800 000,I told him I don't want any of that I just want to close my account and he told me I can consider my account closed if I don't trade but I will not get my money back.

So the fighting continues until all the funds are back in my account and i'm still waiting to hear from the regulators.

I wish more people would keep fighting. So many give up, which is exactly what the scammers want.

I wish more people would keep fighting. So many give up, which is exactly what the scammers want.
Hi everyone

I'm pleased to tell you that my issue was resolved and optionrally apologised for the treatment.

I have reached an agreement with them which I can't disclose the details and please I would like the thread to be removed.

Has whatever payment you decided was enough to compensate you safely arrived in your bank account yet, or it is just a promise to pay you "soon"?

Hi everyone

I'm unable to withdraw from optionrally even though I have sufficient funds in my account,I have sent an email to financial ombudsman Cyprus,IFSC Belize and MAS( monetary authority of Singapore).

I joined optionrally on the 03-12-2015 after seeing an advertisement, I was welcomed by Dani Bennet my initial deposit was R2000 and I received a bonus of R2000 which I was told it was meant to minimize the risk and protect my account,I was then given George fox as my account manager and he told ne to watch video tutorials and open 2 trades on my own to help me understand the platform and get over my nerves,I lost those trades as I was still practicing and I deposited another R2000 but there was no bonus for that R2000,George then called me telling me there was a huge investment spot opening to trade starwars and I needed R50000 to reserve my spot and I will get huge profits from that,I told him I didn't have that amount so he told me to get R25000 and he will also give me another R25000,at this point I was still not clear on how the bonus worked I asked George if I could withdraw the profits at the end of the week if I deposited as the money I had was for something else,and he assured me that I could withdraw anytime and I then deposited the R25000 and received another bonus of R25000. We didn't trade on disney because George had another great opportunity,we opened trades on various commodities and forex and they won.

I then tried to withdraw R10 000 as I had enough funds on my account but it was declined due to insufficient funds and I didn't understand that I contacted customer support and I was told I needed to reach my trade turnover and that's when they explained how the bonus works,I asked George about this and he assured me that we were doing well and all our open trades were winning too so I must just wait a month and we can actually withdraw in January and he said he can allow me a small withdrawal amount of R3000 just to test the system and to put me at ease,I received the R 3000 and continued to open new positions on my account but now things changed the majority of those trades were losing.

Mid January I then put another R10000 withdrawal but George convinced me to cancel it so we can open trades and generate more profit but that wasn't happening we were losing,by now the account was down to R25000 and I don't know what happened to George because when I requested for my manager to call me I got a new guy by the name of Roy jones.

He started by asking me what happened to the account because it was doing so well,he told me he doesn't know how George and I worked but he was going to rebuild my account,I was relieved and trusted him but he didn't waste time he asked me to deposit so we can generate more profits I told him George had tried to get me to deposit more money but I didn't have it that's why I kept trying to withdraw I was in desperate need of money,he said we can work with what we have but we lost trades and the account ended up down to R13000,He then called again in an attempt to get me to deposit and when I told him I had no funds,he tried to get a loan for me from mastercard and when that wasn't succesfully and as he realised I had no intentions of depositing again,je told me to contact him when i'm ready to make money and that was the last I heard from him around late february to beggining of march.

I was in despair the account was down I had even lost a portion of their bonus and no one from optionrally contacted me with a solution,I needed money my job wasn't doing so well and my mom was in hospital the bills were piling up,I then decided to trade on my own what did I have to lose now? Slowly I worked on the account until it was up to R27000.

I was happy a ray of hope I now had their bonus I can work from there and make my money back,then I got a call from optionrally from Benjamin Eden a senior broker,he told me my account was doing so well 48% success rate and as I can see i'm not getting a call from my account manager but from him the senior broker because he reserved me a VIP spot on netftlix,he told me I needed to deposit more money to get the spot I told him no and he said it's fine we can work with what we have,he asked me to open my platforn and trade I told him I was busy at work and I didn't bring my laptop he then said it's ok he can open trades for me,I told him no I don't want to trade on netflix I will trade my way until my balance is up,he still suggested I take trades for R25000 in that day and that didn't sit well with me because I had R27000 balance I didn't take the trades I just monitored the trades that he wanted me to trade and they lost,I was glad I didn't trade,but he didn't stop for the following days he kept trying to get me to trade but I didn't and he stopped calling.

I worked on the account until my now balance of R49705.33 and on the platform it showed I can withdraw R22705.33 so I went and put in my withdrawal request on the 31-05-2016,Benjamin called me on the 02-06-2016 after I sent numerous requests to customer support to have him approve my withdrawal,he didn't say anything about the withdrawal he wanted me to open trades for that day and end of the week to the value of R35000,I told him I couldn't because that will affect my withdrawal he kept promising he will approve but first I must go to the platform and open thise trades I then told him I had no intentions of trading again I just wanted my money back and he said that will mean i'm closing my account on a loss,I told him I was fine with that he then agreed to release funds on that day,but that didn't happen I contacted customer support a number of times everyday trying to get answers but it was always the same response I must wait for someone from their finance department to contact me that didn't happen until today.

This morning I contacted support again they told me to wait for my manager to call me so he can obtain verbal confirmation,I don't know which confirmation because I had already given one,I was surprided midday when I checked my platform for any progress on my withdrawal it was cancelled,and the reason said "cancelled on account manager's request" I don't understand why would my manager cancel my withdrawal without getting my consent especiallt after I had given the go ahed to close my account and release my funds,what authority/power does he have on my funds. I contacted support asking them where can I report this and they told me to wait for my manager to call me,the same man who cancelled my withdrawal,I went to the platform and opened a new request,waiting for the outcome.

Please if there's anymore suggestions on how to handle this matter I will appreciate them.
Hi
I am going to try and post some of the emails sent and recieved with OptionRally. I also contacted Financial Ombudsman Cypres as I too have lost money to them and I believe it to be fraudulent the way in which they bully and coerce you into depositing money, then trading on you're behalf, with you're permission even though they know you do not understand what is happening, swapping account managers, promising to get you're money back etc etc
Hello
I am very unhappy with the way OptionRally Account Managers dealt with me and my money. First Anna Patrovsky VIP Account Executive/Senior Analyst !!!
who practically bullied me into depositing money and I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time and she wouldn't explain when I asked her to when she offered to place the trades for me and was just to sign the form. This was after me telling her the fraud dept had been in touch with me questioning the transactions I had already made. I was then told that she had been moved to another department and if I deposited more I would definitely recoup my money and that I would be stupid not to as it was the obvious thing to do ! !!!!! I dealt with Jake Loan and Clyde Lawson and also lost more money, when I was asked to deposit more I finally lost the plot. In total I deposited 8,250 USD between 21st and 22nd March which was £6,491.25 and after numerous phone calls and emails (all of which I have kept copies of) £869.25 was put back in my account on the 26th of April. I have been in touch with the Financial Ombudsman of Cypress as I,along with many others believe you're company to be a "scam". I request all my money back or I will continue to go further with all the information I have and will have no hesitation in spreading the word.
I look forward to you're reply

Regards
Wilma Sutherland

(
On 22 Jun 2016, at 15:20, Samuel Bale <Samuel.ale@optionrally.com> wrote:
Hi There,

Herewith my details, so please confirm that the money deposited back to your account

Samuel Bale

Senior Account Manager

Tel: +85239733738, Ext #1002

Samuel.Bale@optionrally.com

<image001.png>

Risk Policy: The service offers financial activities that may result in the loss of partial or all of the invested funds while trading. You should carefully consider whether this activity suits your needs, your current financial resources and your personal circumstances. Results depend on real-time asset prices, option expiration time (60 seconds to 6 months) and your initial investment which may be forfeited, if the trade expires out-of-the-money. OptionRally delivers an unmatched binary options trading platform. Our binary options trading expertise makes financial trading in shares, commodities, indices and Forex easy to learn, practice and trade. Our online binary options trading platform lets you trade financial markets from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. Our financial trading forums and financial trading blogs offer you all the insight you need to succeed in trading binary options. We deliver exceptional personal service and support to help all of our clientele understand financial trading, review their binary options investment strategies and decide how to seize the opportunity of binary options trading in shares, equities and Forex.

Disclaimer: The signals and/or any other information or content provided on or through this site ("Signals") may not be copied, displayed, transferred, distributed or otherwise used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, managers, shareholders, employees, agents or partners (together, "Affiliates") to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. The provisions of the Signals does not constitutes a solicitation, recommendation or offer by us or by our Affiliates to buy or sell any securities, foreign exchange, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. We are not required to assess the suitability of the instrument or the service provided or offered to you and as a result, you will not benefit from the protection of the FSA rules on assessing suitability. Therefore, we will not assess whether: (i) the relevant product or services meets your investment objectives; (ii) you would be able financially to bear the risk of any loss that the product or service may cause; or (iii) you have the necessary knowledge and experience to understand the risks involved. Any use of the Signals is solely at your own risk and without any recourse whatsoever to us or to our Affiliates. By purchasing or using the Signals you are not being offered or given financial advice of any kind. Past performance is neither an indication of, nor a guarantee of future performance of any system or method as markets can change. No guarantee is or can be given that any system or method will continue to perform similarly in the future. If you have any doubts about trading currencies using the Signals, you should first consult your own financial adviser. We believe that the Signals are useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. For example, the platforms on which you trade on may have inaccurate price quotes for assets as required by stock exchanges or other information providers. Therefore we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, the Signals or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment

Sorry I am having problems copying and pasting e mails.

FPA Forums Team Note: Take Screenshots. Edit out anything you don't want to share publicly. Save as .jpg or .png. Post as attachments.

Back