USDJPY set up ideas and trades

The pair is having a bearish correction in the H4 chart. The buyers may keep their eyes in the pair to go long again if it makes a bullish breakout at the last swing high.

up to 140 was understandable as working out the head and shoulders. now flew in the stratosphere without technical targets

USDJPY
This pair has been on a bullish run for months and every time I have tried to sell it I always get stopped. Now I am only looking for short term 4 hour pull backs to continue the buys. Targeting the previous highs each set up.
This set up is a short term drop down in to a daily FVG looking for Price action during London open tomorrow.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.

What do you think of this pair at the moment? Let me know what you think of this set up.
USDJPY Bullish movement..png

USDJPY
This pair has been on a bullish run for months and every time I have tried to sell it I always get stopped. Now I am only looking for short term 4 hour pull backs to continue the buys. Targeting the previous highs each set up.
This set up is a short term drop down in to a daily FVG looking for Price action during London open tomorrow.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.

What do you think of this pair at the moment? Let me know what you think of this set up.View attachment 79467

someday the shortists should join the game. but as always the big question is when and from what levels?

The level of 144.900 seems to be a strong level of resistance. The price had a rejection earlier as well. At the last rejection, the pair created good bearish momentum in the H4 chart. The pair may remain bearish for a while.

USDJPY Buy idea.
Still only looking for buying opportunities on this pair for the moment. Currently we have made relative equal highs and a small retracement to fill in the imbalance. From here I will be looking for this pair to come down and retest the OB but hold above the low. As we can see this would be 70% to 79% on the fib levels. Once we get back down to this area during a trading session i will be looking for a smaller TF break in structure.
Let me know what you think of this set up.
If we break the low continuation to the down side will be expected and trade invalid.

Let me know what you think of the idea.
USDJPY BUY opportunity.png

The chart looks good to go long from the area you have marked. The price reacted at this zone several times. A bullish reversal pattern may push the price towards the North from there.

Back