USDJPY set up ideas and trades

USDJPY made a very interesting move to close its trading week. The pair seems to be having a bullish correction in the H4 chart. Traders are to be careful here as far as the H4 chart is concerned.

USDJPY made a very interesting move to close its trading week. The pair seems to be having a bullish correction in the H4 chart. Traders are to be careful here as far as the H4 chart is concerned.
failed to close below 147 in H4 (23.6%)
it looks like the correction will not develop and 152 will be broken

Yeah she lasted a whole 44 days I think it was. See if Rishi can beat that before a general election is called!

USDJPY produced a long bearish candle in the H4 chart. The price then made a bullish correction and found its resistance at a key Fibonacci level to make another bearish move. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short.

USDJPY Start of the fall?

Last Friday we seen UJ make a massive break to the down side. reacting off the 150 level. since then we had a small retracement and a continuation down. I will be looking for this pair to pull back up above the 50% of the fib and of the entire downward candle. for there we will be in premium looking for sell opportunities.
I have marked out my ideal set up covering the higher range of the move but once we pull up above the 50% mark i will be watching price to see how it reacts in the markets.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

Do you thing this is the start of the fall for this pair?
USDJPY start of the fall.png

Next week, I'm expecting price to take out last weeks previous high. It looks like a pullback to grab liquidity and continue higher imo.

The pair had a mixed week. It made a good bearish move and then made a bullish correction. It looks good for the Bear in the H4 chart. However, the daily chart shows that an up trending trend line is in play. Traders are to be very careful to trade in USDJPY next week.

Back