• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hallo Peter.
Habe mir auch schon überlegt dich zu kontaktieren. Mich lässt es einfach nicht los, dass die Polizei uns so wenig Hoffnung gibt.
Es ist ganz schlimm!

Hallo Jörg, ja da kann die Polizei nicht viel machen. Die sitzen irgendwo in Hongkong oder so, da hat die deutsche Polizei keine Chance.

Mit serverhackers habe ich bisher keine Erfahrungen gemacht. Aber ich weiß, dass es einige Hacker gibt die sich regelmäßig in diese Betrügerorganisationen reinhacken.
Ich habe auch schon überlegt, einen anzuschreiben.

FPA Forum Team Note: Such organizations are always criminal. Over 99.9% will scam you.

Guys, I want to create and upload a video of my story on youtube. I want to explain the world how these psychological manipulation tricks are working.
I hope I can finish it already this week. I don't want anyone else feel the same pain and shame I am currently feeling.

The worst part is that they can use the pictures of me I have send them to bait other victims. i have send her a lot of nice pictures of me and my happy family. Oh god, what have I done??? :(

Mit serverhackers habe ich bisher keine Erfahrungen gemacht. Aber ich weiß, dass es einige Hacker gibt die sich regelmäßig in diese Betrügerorganisationen reinhacken.
Ich habe auch schon überlegt, einen anzuschreiben.

FPA Forum Team Note: Such organizations are always criminal. Over 99.9% will scam you.
Ja die severhackers wollen dir helfen, das du deinen Verlust wieder bekommst aber da musst du erst investieren und dann handeln die mit deinem Geld. Ich glaube das sind auch nur Betrüger. Also vorsichtig sein.

Hello guys.
I got also scammed by these criminals.
I matched in the beginning of may 2020 with a very beautiful asian girl on Tinder.
She said she lives in Hongkong. After one month of chatting she told me that her uncle is very successful in forex trading and send me pictures of "her" sitting in a Ferrari.
She offered to teach me in trading and to help me to build up my wealth.
She teached me a little on the demo account first, then offered to activate a real account with the help of the "valley tech customer service".
I had tunnel vision, ignored all the red flags and transfered 1000€ on the lithuanian bank account for activation. she provided me with her "trading tips" and I "earned" around 35 USD per trade.
She pushed me to top up my account and offered me to top up my account with the same amount I would invest. So I transfered 4000€ on a german bank account.
With over 10.000 USD in my account I "earned" around 300 USD per trade. She promised me to come to Europe in the beginning of July but on the last day before the flight date she said that her uncle and father have forbidden it to her. I was really upset but I forgave her really quickly. In the beginning of August she started pushing me to get loan at the bank. I said to her that I will not take a loan, wich leaded to periodically disputes.
One day I wanted to change the password for my valley tech trading account. I asked the "customer service" how I could do it and he offered me to send him my new password through the Whatsapp chat. In plaintext!!! This was one of my first "Oh! Sh*t! *facepalm*" moments!
And even with these new doubts I still had not enough, I still chatted with "her" for several weeks!
She kept pushing me and blackmailing me in order to get a loan!
I googled valley tech spec limited again and was shocked to read all the similar stories!
After that I asked the customer service to withdram my money, but he said that I have to pay 20% "personal tax" first. I was not able to sleep the night after, in my mind I saw her grining the whole time.
Today I was at the german police department and told them everything.
The police officer said that chances are very low.
We have to unite us. I want to fight back!

Thanks for sharing your story. She might not live in Hong Kong but it will be great if you could report it to the HK police too. Just tell your story. The more cases they received, the easier is for them to do their job. So, far they've been using Lithuania's banks and they'll work from there.

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hello guys.
I got also scammed by these criminals.
I matched in the beginning of may 2020 with a very beautiful asian girl on Tinder.
She said she lives in Hongkong. After one month of chatting she told me that her uncle is very successful in forex trading and send me pictures of "her" sitting in a Ferrari.
She offered to teach me in trading and to help me to build up my wealth.
She teached me a little on the demo account first, then offered to activate a real account with the help of the "valley tech customer service".
I had tunnel vision, ignored all the red flags and transfered 1000€ on the lithuanian bank account for activation. she provided me with her "trading tips" and I "earned" around 35 USD per trade.
She pushed me to top up my account and offered me to top up my account with the same amount I would invest. So I transfered 4000€ on a german bank account.
With over 10.000 USD in my account I "earned" around 300 USD per trade. She promised me to come to Europe in the beginning of July but on the last day before the flight date she said that her uncle and father have forbidden it to her. I was really upset but I forgave her really quickly. In the beginning of August she started pushing me to get loan at the bank. I said to her that I will not take a loan, wich leaded to periodically disputes.
One day I wanted to change the password for my valley tech trading account. I asked the "customer service" how I could do it and he offered me to send him my new password through the Whatsapp chat. In plaintext!!! This was one of my first "Oh! Sh*t! *facepalm*" moments!
And even with these new doubts I still had not enough, I still chatted with "her" for several weeks!
She kept pushing me and blackmailing me in order to get a loan!
I googled valley tech spec limited again and was shocked to read all the similar stories!
After that I asked the customer service to withdram my money, but he said that I have to pay 20% "personal tax" first. I was not able to sleep the night after, in my mind I saw her grining the whole time.
Today I was at the german police department and told them everything.
The police officer said that chances are very low.
We have to unite us. I want to fight back!
I'm with you! I did the same in France and filed a complaint.

Dear kentaru,
What ParaGui said is correct, they are manipulating the chart/prices when they wanted to kill all the profits you have. Why they can manipulate? = they are not using real brokering & trading pool that linked with banks/liquidity providers. All you see or earn is something like Demo version only = so that they are allowed to play the graph when they want to kill someone.
I also wish you can get your money at least back. Wish you good luck for your profit money too.

My story is you can read back all my conversations in this thread. ( I trade myself after they manipulate the graph to lose almost all my money). then I win & win again slowly . But cannot withdraw money at all yet.
Thanks, I will keep you updated about my situation. Luckily, I already made all my money back in the stock market. So I’m just trying to get this out. The only reason why I haven’t told my full story is because I don’t want them to know who I am just yet. Just in case they are reading this. Only reason why I haven’t provided any actual details about my situation.

Back