• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I was approached by a HK chinese girl name who said she has a house in Singapore. She introduced me MT5 using valley tech to register a demo account and show me how she helped my demo account make money. I know her plan is to ask me do real account. Looking at so much bad review. I will not listen to her and even if the relationship were to turn sour.

If you like, you can use this chance to play with her. You can pretend that you are interested in activating an account soon and then find some excuses. You can beat the scammer with his own weapons. Where did you found her? Tinder?

I have just gone to the following website of the Hong Kong police to fill out the online report form and provide the website of our forum for the police to come to understand.

I hope that the Hong Kong police can face this problem squarely. However, because everyone is scammed differently, I suggest that everyone can go up and write an online report, and gather everyone's strength to let the Hong Kong police face the seriousness of this problem.

In addition, does anyone know how to report Internet fraud cases in China?

Hi ,

I reported the case locally in my country and i also reported my case online portal of the HK police as i am not from HK nor from China.

I had tried to report my case in China online, but is difficult as we do not have a China ID or a China contact.

Did the HK police email/contact you back ?

I also contacted the banks that scammer used. The banks asked for the local police or overseas police reports and other information for justification. They may most likely work with the police and possibly freeze the bank accounts used by the scammers which i hope they do.

My scammer used banks such as Standard Chartered HK and HSBC HK.

At this moment, still pending for the HK police to update me.

There are a lot of mule accounts being used by scammers, but if we can share these fraud bank accounts information, people can google and find out more if the bank account given is a fraud one.

Beneficiary Name:Lam ting fung andy
Account number: 32984228611
Bank information: Bank Name:Standard Chartered Bank(HONG KONG)Limited
Swift Code : SCBLHKHH
Branch:Primary Office
Branch Code :XXX Country:Hong Kong City:HK
Address: 4-4A Des Voeuk Road Central Floor 32

BANK: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
NAME: LAM TING FUNG ANDY
A/C No. : 023885312833
Swiftcode: HSBCHKHHHKH
Address: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

Take care.

Does anyone know how to permanently shut down the website of them?
Normally we cannot shutdown other website easily unless many governmental polices are target or complaints about their site. We can complain to MT5 & MT4 app maker why they allow the brokers who are not real to register the real broker acccount. We all try to complain this MT4 or MT5 platform app maker that they should verify first . We need to complain to the governments about Metatrader 4 / 5 to take action for fake or not really linked with liquidity providers .
Bad side is, this app maker wanted the people to use their app as many as possible so they don't care which brokers or users are registered.

Moreover, some people have their invested money with them ( valleytech spec). They are on the way of trying to get or withdraw money back ( If very little or some amount they can withdraw ). They may not want to shutdown the site now.

from https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html
I did a statement to the HONG KONG police but here is their answer:"
The persons involved used Hong Kong telephone numbers only, which does not mean they are living or staying in Hong Kong.

As we mentioned before, the case taken place outside our jurisdiction, the Hong Kong Police would render assistance upon request from your local law enforcement agency under current mutual legal assistance mechanism. "
and the VTS website does not answer anymore

from https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html
I did a statement to the HONG KONG police but here is their answer:"
The persons involved used Hong Kong telephone numbers only, which does not mean they are living or staying in Hong Kong.

As we mentioned before, the case taken place outside our jurisdiction, the Hong Kong Police would render assistance upon request from your local law enforcement agency under current mutual legal assistance mechanism. "
and the VTS website does not answer anymore
According to the information you have provided, you are staying in France, all of the money transactions taken place outside Hong Kong. The company in question is based in New Zealand and the company’s IP address is hosted outside Hong Kong, there was no evidence to suggest that a crime case taken place in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Police has no authority to conduct investigation outside our jurisdiction.

As you have already reported the incident to your local police department, the Hong Kong Police would render assistance upon request from your local law enforcement agency under current mutual legal assistance mechanism.

I reported the incident to i3c.gov and econsumer.gov today.
I also reported it to my local police authorities in Germany.
I tried to report it to the HK police but the session timed out and I was not able to submit it.
I am gonna try it later again.
I hope that everyone reports his incident to his local authorities.

Back