• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I'm tempted to open a fully legit Forex account with someone that allows US traders, then follow these girls' tips at the same time and recover some of my losses. Would anyone be willing to advise me on this, and possibly share in the bounty if I can pass along the trade tips alongside?

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Hi Nate,
I think first you should check if charts of valley tech spec look the same as charts of legit forex broker which they probably not. (you can even compare with MT5 demo account, just watch chart behaviour on time of trade using M1 timeframe for example) If the difference is too big for some trades following tips may get problematic and wont be that easy without creating some system first, you can even lose the money.

I was contacted over the past couple of days by one of these scammers. I was a quite suspicious when "she" started offering to teach me about forex after exchanging pleasantries, and the moment Valley Tech Spec Limited was mentioned I Googled the company, which is how I came across this. Fortunately they got no money from me whatsoever, apart from becoming suspicious quickly I have absolutely zero interest in being involved with forex.

The company is listed with Companies House in the UK as having been incorporated on March 12th this year. I suspect it will be dissolved before any accounts are due to be filed. The director is listed as a Bin Li, whose nationality and country of residence is given as China, and their date of birth as October 1990 despite being listed as Mar 13, 1976 when their name is Googled. Their correspondence address given as an office building in London that I suspect is a bogus address. The secretary is listed as Farstar CPA Ltd. which is listed by Companies House as holding 775 current appointments, with the correspondence addresses all listed as the aforementioned building in London, or a room in a building in Shanghai. Many of them have been incorporated as recently as the past couple of weeks.

I'm sure people further back in the thread have already shared this information, but I thought it was worth repeating for anyone who's skipped to the final page like I did. For all the good it'll do, I've reported "Valley Tech Spec Limited" to the fraud squad here in the UK, and I would suggest that people do the same in your jurisdictions, especially those of you who've parted with money.

Obrigado por tomar ações, a maioria aqui neste fórum, simplesmente não toma nenhuma atitude, mas agrega o nome de quem não acredita que é apenas uma lição aprendida. Estou em contato com organizações federais do meu país. Também entre em contato com uma embaixada no Reino Unido, mas eles não atestam minha denúncia, disseram que deveriam fazer isso através do meu país. Também tentei entrar em contato com o MetaTrader, mas não retornou, também entre em contato com o Google que semana disse que tomou providências, mas até o momento ... ou site e servidor continua no ar.

Hi Nate,
I think first you should check if charts of valley tech spec look the same as charts of legit forex broker which they probably not. (you can even compare with MT5 demo account, just watch chart behaviour on time of trade using M1 timeframe for example) If the difference is too big for some trades following tips may get problematic and wont be that easy without creating some system first, you can even lose the money.

Thanks for this warning, I'll watch for those differences, and yes I would absolutely run a trial on a separate demo account to see if I can turn a profit for a sustained period before I ever try and pull the stunt with real funds. I can't seem to find any legit brokers who will let a US-based customer run MT5. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would start very small of course, anything I can do to lessen the sting of my stupidity will help though.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not ask for recommendation for brokers or courses in this thread. If someone recommends one here, the recommended company will be permanently tied to the complaints in this thread. If you like, you can start a thread in Forex Company Comparisons.

You may also want to click the Books link in the main menu. The top choice is a free 40 chapter book about forex trading.

Thanks for this warning, I'll watch for those differences, and yes I would absolutely run a trial on a separate demo account to see if I can turn a profit for a sustained period before I ever try and pull the stunt with real funds. I can't seem to find any legit brokers who will let a US-based customer run MT5. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would start very small of course, anything I can do to lessen the sting of my stupidity will help though.
Last week a girl from Hong Kong name Anna Li contacted me on WhatsApp. Just appeared and said hi. Same story, friendly and talkative. Beautiful and smart. Then the conversation switch to investment. Now teaching me how to join Valley Tech Spec. That was yesterday so not yet open an account. I am happy I did my research and found this site. She is so sweet and you want to believe every word she say. An old friend once told me, if a girl ask you for money, RUN

By the way, Anna Li uses Talia as her nick name. Anyone had contact with her? Lives in Hong Kong and own or runs a salon. Has a +44 number from the U.K.

In the end of April, a girl from China contact with me on Facebook and Line. Her name is Lin Qin.
She taught me about investment and told me that the professional teacher she knows can use MT5 (Valley Tech Spec) to invest. And I invested 20,000 USD and made a little profit on the first day, but then I lost all of it in less than a week. Therefore, I checked Valley Tech Spec’s XAUUSD and EURUSD curve information, which was completely different from other traders, so I was cheated by her.
But, she keeps telling me that investment is always profitable, and I have to adjust my mentality and concepts. After a week, she suddenly cut off all the contact information and couldn't find her.

Who can help me and what can I do? My English is not that good. I come from Germany and now they want to collect all the money with a lawyer. What chances do I have? Please help me.

Velley Tech Spec
Dunning letter

Mr. W....
The legal department of MetaTrader5 company accepts the entrustment of VelleyTechSpec (referred to as "VTS company" in the letter), and assigns us as its agent in accordance with the law to deal with the financial funds owed to the principal by you. Now because of the facts and legal issues that you owe the client's money, I will formally inform you:
We received and reviewed the following materials from Mr. Weigel Peter:
1. A screenshot of the record of 62,307.42 USD of your operations in the MT5 system;
2. Proof of the reason for the formation of the record;
Based on VTS's statement and our review of the above materials, we initially determined the following facts:
1. A screenshot of the record of USD 62,307.42 in debt that you personally operated on July 20, 2020.
2. Up to now, you have not repaid 62,307.42 US dollars in arrears of financial transactions to the principal in accordance with the "contract terms".
Based on the aforementioned facts, we put forward the following legal opinions:
1. The legal relationship between VTS and you is clear, and you should perform the debts owed to VTS in time.
2. Mr.'s act of overdue repayment of the arrears has violated relevant laws and regulations, and he shall be liable for breach of contract according to law. Mr. Weigel Peter should continue to perform the obligation to pay 62,307.42 US dollars in arrears in accordance with the law.

We made the following requirements:
1. You must pay all the money to the client within 5 days after receiving this dunning letter. Otherwise, we will take legal measures to pursue your legal responsibility to protect the legal rights of the client. The contact number of Mr.

valeey tech is not a regulated broker so do not get scared of it, its another way for you to send them your hard earned money they dont have license for trading, its a fake broker.

Back