valuable secret for free

Hi Adela

Where (on its website) does Danske Bank hide its technical page? It should be very educational.

Dear Adelababneh,
Banks don't trader their own reports they publish for the public against which they trade on their own account. And I don't know of any public bank report that is made by the same person who trades bank's own account and who follows it to the letter.
Yes, I would agree that you potentially can make some money trading their reports since they don't want their report be absolutely wrong, but c'mon. You may also loose much more money than you could make. They tent to give you dry future projection technical analysis. And market just doesn't behave in such predictable way. Take their reports with a mountain of salt. And know what you are doing before trading based on their report. I guess if you know what you are doing you wouldn't be trading on any once report, right. ;)
I just hate to see anyone loose any money.

Last edited:
i dont agree wit h you anymore

yes i totally agree with you .but when i adviced my mates to just devour to get a general idea ...and you know the market is extremely hazardous ...BELIEVE ME NO BODY EVEN THE BANKS loose their money ...and i hope you will share with me this idea ...

dears,you know time is money and im working part time (forex), so i have no time to analyse the chart using complicated principles such as elliot wave .i wish i had time to read all info related .there is a rule in forex says (follow the elephent )which means follow the banks ...do as they do and follow them .this is why i advice all of you to test the technical trading page of banks . this is free every day they realisethis page at 8:02 (CET) ... i trust a nother trading bank which have a nother strategy ...lets continue anlaysing that pages on the forum which is really valuable ...if most of you are intersted i will post all necessary info tommorow ..im really tired and i have to sleep ...thanks tones for all subscribers for their honesty ..i feel this forum is private and we should work as a team to fight this hazardous market :D

hey adelababneh, I know this question is kinda late, ur post is back on october 2007, but then i wanted to know what banks are authorized to involve in the trading? Are all banks is necessary to be in this kind of trading?

I don't think Adelababneh has posted since the fall of 2007, so I'd be surprised if you get a reply from him.

There's some great info buried in some of the older postings, but I don't think you'll get too many replies from people who have been silent for over a year.

I don't think Adelababneh has posted since the fall of 2007, so I'd be surprised if you get a reply from him.

There's some great info buried in some of the older postings, but I don't think you'll get too many replies from people who have been silent for over a year.

Thanks for that pharaoh, are all banks involve in Forex trading? If yes, is it possible that they're going to share their technical page, as what abdebalabneh said?

Back