Warning!! Account wiped out by a Hack in Metatrader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accounts created on the same day, from the same IP address.

Hello AsstModerator, I don´t know this guy, simonbet

Based on the above, would you care to revise your statement and explain exactly what you and your other accounts are doing in this thread, or should I tell Spam Cat to come and have a multi meal.

That's 2 multies down. I see the same account names having the same conversation at other forums. Would Norman66 and Danuskafx care to explain this?

Horrible to happen to anyone. Sorry to hear that, hope you make your money back and norman.
My freind told me there is a virus going on (he said C on capitalist is spelled with K), however none of this make any sense. A virus made but why would you run an EA directly on a live account.
Any chance you can provide more information as in statements, forum name, etc.. I dont want to assume anything but when i did a search for it, only posting from you are listed.

Also any EA can do that if you think about it. Not even called a virus. I would undrestand if the EA had a virus which infected your computer but not your MT4 to make trades, however i know anything is possible so just asking for more information

I also attack with this hack. When one of my friend told me that it has happened with him I just overlook that. And I now I am suffering with the result. Very good initiate that Norman is warned everyone. In a very short timing my account was cleared. I was shocked and took time to understand what actually happened. Luckily in my account I don’t have big amount of money. Because I always withdraw my profits time to time from my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back