Ways to Earn Money without Forex Trading?

Writing. Ghost writing for websites, etc. There are all sorts of people on the net who will pay if you can write well, or copy edit.

I think web design is a great way of making money, will take about a month to be a proficient web designer, and pays well.
The trick is landing big clients.

I agree about the website design, but the market is VERY flooded at this point. How do you get your clients Bar2002?

I know definitely an excellent opportunity to make money without forex trading. And the main thing in it sounds like buy cheap sell expensive and leave yourself the difference or keep the change. Oops.. It is about trading again:D

I know definitely an excellent opportunity to make money without forex trading. And the main thing in it sounds like buy cheap sell expensive and leave yourself the difference or keep the change. Oops.. It is about trading again:D

As long as your product isn't money being sold for money from someplace else, then your trading isn't forex trading.

Technically, every job is trading. Digging ditches - your labor traded for money. Art - your creativity traded for money. Ponzi scheme operator - your ability to make convincing lies traded for other people's savings.

Whenever we google for "ways to earn money", we see too many promising invites offering to get rich right after purchasing their services or investing with them. But i better suggest staying out of such silly invites as I guarantee that most of them are scams, either in shape of ponzi schemes, hyip sites or something similar to MLM. I think forex trading can be a legit business online to some extent provided we got a decent broker. So don't let any one took your money away and invest wisely.

Technically, every job is trading. Digging ditches - your labor traded for money. Art - your creativity traded for money. Ponzi scheme operator - your ability to make convincing lies traded for other people's savings.
Well when i was thinking about topic's theme I thought of making business. And for me making business is mostly when you find some cheap goods and sell it with your percent so it led me to my conclusions. And of course when we follow your thoughts I have to agree because anyway everything we mostly do in professional fields we do for money not just for pleasure

Back