1. About us
MIKOV & ATTORNEYS is a Law Firm dedicated to the defense and representation of traders who invest through regulated trading platforms (“Brokers”) on FOREX & Cfd's, Cryptocurrency, Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Binary Options.
Since 2014, our lawyers have successfully represented clients from all across Europe to recover their losses through out-of-court settlement procedures with numerous Brokers operating in the EU.
2. Can you help me get my money back?
If you have lost your investment due to a Broker wrongdoing, we aim at putting you back in the position you would have been in if the Broker had not got it wrong.
Our Law Firm provides services and expertise to:
- Non-European residents against European Union regulated Brokers
- European residents against European Union regulated Brokers
- European residents against worldwide regulated Brokers
Also, the facts for the dispute should not have originated more than 5 years ago, and the amount disputed should not be less than 30 000 USD/EUR.
3. What are the fees for handling my case?
You are informed beforehand of lawyers' strategy and billing terms at your first appointment.
The Law Firm defends investors' rights for an affordable price.
Our fees consist of an initial fixed fee paid in advance and a success fee representing a percentage over the amount recovered paid after the recovered amount is received.
The initial and the success fee are agreed in advance depending on disputed amounts.
4. What are my chances of winning?
To answer this question, we need to make a legal analysis of your case.
Based on your first appointment, we will consider whether or not we can represent you in this dispute. If we accept to represent you it means we believe that your case is worth our effort to recover the funds.
5. Our process to recover your lost funds
Based on our expertise, we developed a process for recovering the lost funds following Brokers' misconduct in an out-of-court way. Our experience proves that our process gives the best satisfaction to our clients both in terms of the result and time for handling the dispute.
Our 4 steps process to resolve the dispute in an out-of-court way:
- Gathering of the relevant facts of your case.
- Legal analysis of your case to identify the Broker's misconduct (legal breaches).
- Drafting and sending the Claim to the Broker and to the competent authorities.
- Handling the correspondence & negotiations with the Broker until the resolution.
Yes. Our law firm is specialized in European Union financial laws and we have the competences to help you when the Broker is regulated under European Union laws since it has the obligation to comply with such laws.
7. Will my case be considered against a Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform registered in an EU country?
Yes. There are EU laws protecting in specific situations traders against wrongdoings of such platforms.
You can file your complaint and ask for a free quote here:
103.7 KB Views: 11
14.3 KB Views: 12