Weltrade (Systemgates Ltd)

armanavatar

Recruit
The Weltrade company had increased the spread for Gold, almost 1600 % from what it usually was and my account could not withstand. Moreover, Systemgates Ltd aka Weltrade is changing its registration every single year, from one offshore country to another. In 2016 it was Vanuatu, in 2017 it was Belize and in 2018 it is Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. I found out that Systemgates Ltd has no licence whatsoever to engage in forex trading since the Financial Services Authority does not issue a licence to a company engaging in forex. I have lost 56 000 USD and trying to get them back since 6 April 2018. The company refused to return the money after I lodged my complaint with it more than 10 times. Systemgates (Weltrade) can only be contacted via email at info@weltrade.com or web-chat, and they keep saying that I had to read Client Agreement. Nevertheless, having no licence makes the Client Agreement void and illegal. I tried to contact IFSC of Belize, FSA and Financial Intelligence Unit of St.Vincent and the Grenadines, my local police and courts, but unsuccessfully. I really need help from all of you guys.

Attachments

• account.jpg
    account.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 6
The Weltrade company had increased the spread for Gold, almost 1600 % from what it usually was and my account could not withstand. Moreover, Systemgates Ltd aka Weltrade is changing its registration every single year, from one offshore country to another. In 2016 it was Vanuatu, in 2017 it was Belize and in 2018 it is Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. I found out that Systemgates Ltd has no licence whatsoever to engage in forex trading since the Financial Services Authority does not issue a licence to a company engaging in forex. I have lost 56 000 USD and trying to get them back since 6 April 2018. The company refused to return the money after I lodged my complaint with it more than 10 times. Systemgates (Weltrade) can only be contacted via email at info@weltrade.com or web-chat, and they keep saying that I had to read Client Agreement. Nevertheless, having no licence makes the Client Agreement void and illegal. I tried to contact IFSC of Belize, FSA and Financial Intelligence Unit of St.Vincent and the Grenadines, my local police and courts, but unsuccessfully. I really need help from all of you guys.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Dear FxMaster, I cannot send them the invitation, saying that I lodged a complaint in the forum/thread, because Weltrade's Client Agreement says I cannot do it, and thus they can use it against me. I have warned them many times that I will keep lodging my complaint with any party until they give my money back, they simply refuse to return the money.

Dear FxMaster, I cannot send them the invitation, saying that I lodged a complaint in the forum/thread, because Weltrade's Client Agreement says I cannot do it, and thus they can use it against me. I have warned them many times that I will keep lodging my complaint with any party until they give my money back, they simply refuse to return the money.
It will be good if you can post a screenshot of the relevant portion of the client agreement.

Here is the screenshot from the client agreement about social media

Attachments

• 6F72AEAF-D5B0-4A20-9977-E541852BC421.png
    6F72AEAF-D5B0-4A20-9977-E541852BC421.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 3
Back