What are these indicators?

Thunderstorm

Recruit
Hi,
I purchased the Binary Cash Code indicator, and I am quite happy with it. However, in order to use it, I had to sign up with NRGBinary, which I am not all to fond of. I wanted to hear from anybody, if you are able to identify which indicators this system is based on, because they have customized names :)
I have attached a screenshot of the indicator.

Attachments

• Binarycolorcode.png
    Binarycolorcode.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 11
It's been too long since I've gone and played with a lot of the indicators in MT4. The top line of the top one appears to be a short period MA with a longer period MA beneath it. The lowest line in that one almost looks like an inverted MA of some sort. It sort of reminds me of the Alligator indicator.

Anyone else want to play?

Sounds great. Then I just need to find out how the arrow alerts are created in order to understand the math behind this one. It does work quite nicely

it looks to me like it is working the following way: stochastic is marking the point when the prices are oversold or overbought, at the same time accelerator indicates if it is above or beneath the moving average and also looks at the price change during the short period it places the the arrow when the market is oversold/overbought and changes rapidly. Something like that. Not sure though.

Back