What bonuses is profitable?

Bonus no deposit it's not free, usually as trader must fulfilled certain requirement to eiigible withdraw profit bonus, might different broker will different rules and as trader also need to reading these rules.

We have to make the best use of the Bonus funds and if we are having such types of trading skills then it is actually possible for us :)

Trading with forum posting bonus is the best way for the newbies and I would like to say that we should work in forex forum for getting bonus and should try to get $100 bonus as such kind of bonus we can get the better results in the real trading.

Bonus usually just a marketing stance for trader to trade more. If you only can profit through bonus, this means you still can't even get it right on trading.

i think , bonus is very important for increasing our trading equity very rapidly. but the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use accurately because of having many restrictions.

i think , bonus is very important for increasing our trading equity very rapidly. but the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use accurately because of having many restrictions.

Think about it. Brokers don't make profits by just giving away cash.

What good is increasing equity if you can't easily withdraw it? And, unless you meet some very difficult conditions, most bonuses can't be withdrawn (some can NEVER be withdrawn)? Plus, many brokers use bonus terms as an excuse to block withdrawals of your profits and even initial deposit.

To meet those terms, traders will often engage in riskier trades. Also, since most bonuses don't count in a margin call situation, the presence of bonus money can give a false sense of how close a trader is to getting that fateful call.

Trade with your own money. It's safer.

Think about it. Brokers don't make profits by just giving away cash.

What good is increasing equity if you can't easily withdraw it? And, unless you meet some very difficult conditions, most bonuses can't be withdrawn (some can NEVER be withdrawn)? Plus, many brokers use bonus terms as an excuse to block withdrawals of your profits and even initial deposit.

To meet those terms, traders will often engage in riskier trades. Also, since most bonuses don't count in a margin call situation, the presence of bonus money can give a false sense of how close a trader is to getting that fateful call.

Trade with your own money. It's safer.

I think that it is always better to do trading with our own trading funds and never go for the Bonus options at all :D

I even don't know why but I don't trust all there bonuses.. I always think that everything that is free can cover some sh*t:D but I know traders that use bonuses rather effectively

No free money in this world. They might give you some bonus but with a lot of criteria.
yes, I also think so. only the cheese in a mousetrap can be free, but also with consequences. only your own efforts can give a good result

Back