What bonuses is profitable?

Many of the bonuses are just bait for new clients, and oftentimes it doesn't mean anything important.

Dear FPAians,

What do you think about Bonuses offer from brokers?

Don`t add broker name in this thread please.

Bonus is not that much important however welcome bonus or no deposit bonus might be essential for new traders for their practice. Broker use this type of bonus to attract novice traders. When I started trading I also looked deposit bonus. But later I realized that deposit bonus is of no use.

Usually broker try to attract their trader with big bonuses. Newbies mostly trapped by the scammer only with the bonus offer. There are many broker in the market who are also offering bonus for using and wining trade for their demo platform. But in actual no trader are able to use those bonus. Also there are certain rules of using bonuses. In a single view it seems bonus is profitable but actually it is not.

Bonus is not that much important however welcome bonus or no deposit bonus might be essential for new traders for their practice. Broker use this type of bonus to attract novice traders. When I started trading I also looked deposit bonus. But later I realized that deposit bonus is of no use.

Anybody used credit bonuses? How to trade with them on news events?

Bonuses are profitable when you had ability to use them .Follow the instructions and terms of brokers. Beginners not understand what should do and how to do trading with bonus. If you find bonus for micro accounts that will be a best option to learn about live trading . I feel good when live bonus is offered with less terms and conditions and easy to deal in trading.

Anybody used credit bonuses? How to trade with them on news events?
I am ever trade with bonus, and making money from these bonus, but how to get bonus from these broker I must active post on forum sponsored from broker, every month bonus transfered to account trading, but there are certain rules regarding bonus, easier rules bonus is only profit can withdrawn

I'm not a huge fan of bonuses (although I use them sometimes). I prefer trading on my own funds without any additional rules of working out, etc.

I take bonuses only when they don't prevent me from withdrawing money and earned profit. If the conditions say that I cannot withdraw money with active bonuses, I don't take these bonuses.

Many of the bonuses are just bait for new clients, and oftentimes it doesn't mean anything important.
I agree, it's an overall practice. But still, you need to take it more carefully and see how much these bonuses are useful in order to begin trading.

if a bonus doesn't require much capital to invest and we speak about a couple of bucks, why not?
Everyone understands that it's an advertisement but when we see discounts in shops, we buy that things sometimes, especially if we like them

Back