What does everyone do outside of trading?

Anything outdoors, hiking, climbing, kayaking etc. I like nothing more than exploring. Bit of wild camping and a few cans and I am very happy.

Doesn't have to be exact details, but just interesting to see if people have other hobbies etc other than staring at charts all day :p especially if your trading plan means you're done pretty early etc.

I'm a bit of a film obsessive so ill head to the cinema to chill out, if the weathers good then i'll hit the driving range :D
I don’t have much free time outside of trading because I have three small children with me 24/7, but I’ve been writing and kind of working on a book idea when I can. Once they’re all in school, I plan to divide that 8 hour period between trading and writing.

I don’t have much free time outside of trading because I have three small children with me 24/7, but I’ve been writing and kind of working on a book idea when I can. Once they’re all in school, I plan to divide that 8 hour period between trading and writing.
Sounds like you have good things going for you. If I'm not prying too much, what kind/genre of book are you planning on writing?

Hanging out on the forum to see what people get up to:)) Jokes aside though, I read here on what people think about, where they are moving their money towards, and try to get a feeling on the market sentiment on the forum. Other than that, I just live like most people live, do what they do, try to keep my life in order.

Mostly improving my health and my posture.

If "work" means sitting at a desk for 6-to-9 hours a day, depending of the line of work you are in, and then you drive to/commute back home to sit even more until you go to sleep, and you repeat this 5 times a day, you definitely might have some issues with your back, posture and even overall health. Trading is basically the same thing. I have seen this set-ups where you do not sit down with higher tables, but that's not for me either.

So, going to the gym, exercise, or starting my day with a jog/long hike usually can take good care of me, in terms of getting my exercise, getting my body going, stretching, and getting enough fresh air and sunshine. In the long run, it can create miracles for your health.

You also should eat clean and try to stay lean as possible, just to be safe.

Back