what kind of licence is required to open a forex broking company?

exbryan

Recruit
what are the pre-requisites for opening a forex broking house in india. what are the licence fee applicable for opening such offics in India.

what are the pre-requisites for opening a forex broking house in india. what are the licence fee applicable for opening such offics in India.

I suspect you can find correct and most reliable answer here.

Better if you can find reliable sources like Central bank and other authorities about this.

First of all the forex trading is prohibited in India but if you are able to establish a broking firm which is regulated by the Indian government am sure you will have millions of Indian clients.

If you want current country-specific info, I recommend contacting the helpful and friendly people at your nation's central bank and securities regulators.

First of all the forex trading is prohibited in India but if you are able to establish a broking firm which is regulated by the Indian government am sure you will have millions of Indian clients.

Yeah, As far as I know forex is Illegal in India. A few years back they have issued a notice about this.

Back