What was your biggest obstacle?

Rambo35

Corporal
Everyone has a different story and every successful trader had to face various challenges and obstacles when they started out. Those who claim they didn’t struggle at all obviously never traded in their life. We all have a different learning curve and approached trading with a different mentality and from different angles.

What was your biggest obstacle you had to overcome before you felt you were on the right track?

I think to me it was to trust myself that I would figure it out and get to the point where I could create a strategy that works for me in order to achieve consistent trading profits. I remember when I decided to trade I had no idea what I was getting into and I did take the time to educate myself to the point I felt comfortable to open my very first account and place my first trade.

What was yours?

Everyone has a different story and every successful trader had to face various challenges and obstacles when they started out. Those who claim they didn’t struggle at all obviously never traded in their life. We all have a different learning curve and approached trading with a different mentality and from different angles.

What was your biggest obstacle you had to overcome before you felt you were on the right track?

I think to me it was to trust myself that I would figure it out and get to the point where I could create a strategy that works for me in order to achieve consistent trading profits. I remember when I decided to trade I had no idea what I was getting into and I did take the time to educate myself to the point I felt comfortable to open my very first account and place my first trade.

What was yours?

In simple it's mentality.

I need to develop trading psychology to improve my trading.

What was yours?
In my case, it was toning down aggressiveness and discarding the mentality that "I should always be right". This was a very painful lesson taught by trading.

My large obstacle is my English skill and don't know how to use indicators effective.

MT4 may have it's failings, but multilingual support isn't one of them. Get a copy of the MT4 help file in your own language and read the descriptions of each of the indicators.

VERY good decision. How long did it take you to decide this?

Well, when I came to some of these forums for educating myself on Forex and the trading I saw most people were talking about indicators, robots...(may be they r still talking but I simply left those threads..)! It took me more than 2 months to decide that I should only concentrate on Price Action and indicators may be used but later when I can read the price itself...

Back