What was your biggest obstacle?

Getting a decently fast internet connection installed in my pyramid. :p

Or when you trying to enter a trade, "No connection" or sth like happens! In my case broker says "off quotes" ! I am still not clear why I am off quotes sometimes when I find a good entry! Is it for the spread of broker Pharaoh?

Or when you trying to enter a trade, "No connection" or sth like happens! In my case broker says "off quotes" ! I am still not clear why I am off quotes sometimes when I find a good entry! Is it for the spread of broker Pharaoh?

This happens mostly during the news time. How ever if you are keep getting off quotes, better to contact your broker

Well, when I came to some of these forums for educating myself on Forex and the trading I saw most people were talking about indicators, robots...(may be they r still talking but I simply left those threads..)! It took me more than 2 months to decide that I should only concentrate on Price Action and indicators may be used but later when I can read the price itself...
wow, very lucky. perhaps, you're very smart too.
in my case, it was more or less 2-3 years!

wow, very lucky. perhaps, you're very smart too.
in my case, it was more or less 2-3 years!

Why such a long time! Really sad! One of the price action thread starter wrote " if you can read the chart (price) itself, you do not need any indicators", such sentences motivated me....we may have missed such one!

Why such a long time! Really sad! One of the price action thread starter wrote " if you can read the chart (price) itself, you do not need any indicators", such sentences motivated me....we may have missed such one!

One should have real good knowledge to understand and read the market price action so that they do not need any extra sources for determining the price levels.

well, I spent a lot of time wandering around and exploring the subforums.
I love reading and there was a ton for me to read.

You were lucky to have found the right stuff very early.

My biggest hurdle in forex is fear. I fear to enter any trade, on good looking setups and then that setup goes a long way in my direction that I had missed. Then if I am in a trade any strong more against my direction will cause me to exit from a potentially good trade.

Back