When we can trade without stop loss?

There might be a power outage, or your internet may fail. In the meantime the price goes against you...
Yes out side technical problem like as turn off electricity, and also disconnect problem, on this condition will can't use cut loss manually, but some trader they use hedging position with use pending order opposite from first order that already opened

There might be a power outage, or your internet may fail. In the meantime the price goes against you...

I have had that happen to me actually - a power outage and no Internet connection while I had open positions with no stop loss. It was just once but that was more than enough though, as it was not a pleasant experience

I have had that happen to me actually - a power outage and no Internet connection while I had open positions with no stop loss. It was just once but that was more than enough though, as it was not a pleasant experience
There are some things beyond our control. No harm in having a safety option with a hard SL, even beyond our mental SL zone for a particular trade.

I think will better we always put stop loss to prevent from something that outage from normal condition like as disconnectiong problem and also might our computer suddenly fail or get error, if we already prepared these risk hence leaving account still comfortable

In any case I don't think that all the stoplosses should be set, even if they're far away from the minimum and maximum, but without stop loss you can lose your deposit very easily, for example on volatile news.

In any case I don't think that all the stoplosses should be set, even if they're far away from the minimum and maximum, but without stop loss you can lose your deposit very easily, for example on volatile news.
Yes right, I can't imagine if on certain condition like as on brexit time, which any trader might they trade without stop loss and open trades against the trend, if using big capital will possible loss big money

The problem with stop losses and news causing a lot of volatility is that such news events often provoke whipsaws that can reach your stop loss level, close your position and then whatever pair you're trading on moves in the direction of the just closed position. That's not something that happens all the time, but it's certainly a concern.
I usually try to avoid that either by not trading news altogether or by waiting for the initial volatility to pass and then opening a position and placing a stop loss.

Problem can occur any time in trading even with good analysis and experience you will face loss. Stop loss will not prevent your loss it will stop on certain loss what you set before if there is market against your trading.

I personally never believe that a trade should be taken without using stop loss. No stop loss, no live trade as simple as it is.

If you have problem with setting stop loss, then please do not jump into live trading yet. When you find that you can trade with stop loss and make money consistently that is when you are actually ready to take the heat of live trading.

I would like to say that stop loss will keep you away from the big loss and you should use the stop loss, don’t think to do forex without stop loss, be careful.

Back