When we can trade without stop loss?

Only if you don't use leverage or price is near multi-year low or high and further movement after breakout is unlikely

Trading with leverage without stop loss indeed will endanger accounts, maybe traders get big losses in single trades when they trade without stop loss, although the market is our friends, but when the market does not like to be friends, they will beat traders anyway.

I always trade with a SL and wouldn’t recommend trading without one. Of course some do, but I think it’s better to be safe and protected as the odds are that it will go against you.

Only if you don't use leverage or price is near multi-year low or high and further movement after breakout is unlikely

I feel you should allways have a stop loss in place when leveraged. But depending on the strategy you are applying, position sizing and with however much leverage I suppose it may determine how much drawdown you are willing to expose your account to, personally I determine my risk prior to entry and just accept a loss managed to as little as 1%, later concentrate on a better entry. Each trader will have his or her own methods but a successful trader usually has a solid risk management plan in place that is followed religiously or adapted to current price action. Theres many other factors that may be considered also but ultimately it depends on your own situation

I wouldn't recommend trading without a stop loss. A stop loss is a fundamental part of a risk management strategy. Without a stop loss you cannot control the amount you are risking with each trade.

Personally I rarely use a stop-loss. It gives the market maker a map of liquidations so that price can be moved against the masses. Better off to keep your targets (for loss and gain) hidden. Set price alerts, don't over leverage, use a small lot size and be prepared to counter trade yourself or double down if your original forecast turns out to be incorrect.
- Just my technique, not financial advice ;)

Back