When we can trade without stop loss?

Actually, you can trade without stop loss whenever you want it. There are some traders who reached heights without stop loss. It's okay in case you learnt how to feel the market. Moreover, if you're fond of short-term trading activity, you probably know perfectly all the indicators/patterns and figures which point on trend reversal. When you know that a trend will be reversed, then you can trade without stop loss, it will only take your time and no more. No profits. However, if you're a rookie you're obliged to trade with stop loss in order to avoid serious mistakes and blowing of your account.

Hedging using which instruments. It is not feasible when you use CFDs so I guess setting correct stop loss that reflects the risk you ready to bear is enough
Nothing can actually guarantee risk management but you can definitely minimize your losses with hedging strategies. CFDs are flexible and require small initial deposits which makes them quite suitable for hedging.

I aware SL is very important for our trades to keep the losses don't go further. But is there any chance to trade without SL? Good fund management?
There is a chance that you could yes - but I would always recommend using a stop.

There is nothing bad in trading without actual stop loss if a trader is fully involved in trading. I mean that if you leave the deals opened overnight, you'd better use stop losses because of the fact that you will have no opportunity to react in timely manner.

Trading without a stop loss is generally not recommended because it exposes you to significant risk. A stop loss is a risk management tool that helps protect your trading capital by automatically closing a position if the market moves against you beyond a predetermined level. However, there may be a few situations where traders consider not using a stop loss:

Long-term investments: If you're taking a long-term investment approach, rather than short-term trading, you might choose not to use a stop loss. In this case, you might have a higher tolerance for market fluctuations and believe in the long-term growth potential of the investment. However, it's important to conduct thorough research and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals before taking such an approach.
Small position sizes: Some traders may decide to forgo a stop loss when trading with very small position sizes, where the potential loss is manageable and would not significantly impact their overall portfolio. However, it's important to remember that even small losses can add up over time, and risk management should still be a priority.
Manual monitoring: In certain trading strategies, experienced traders may choose to closely monitor their positions and manually intervene if necessary, rather than relying on a preset stop loss order. This requires constant attention to the market and quick decision-making skills. However, it's important to acknowledge that market conditions can change rapidly, and being unable to react in time could lead to substantial losses.

It is generally not recommended to trade without a stop loss in Forex trading. A stop loss is a risk management tool that helps traders limit potential losses by automatically closing out a trade if it reaches a certain price level. While there may be some rare situations where a trader might consider trading without a stop loss, such as in the case of very short-term trades or specific market conditions, it is generally considered to be a high-risk approach to trading. Without a stop loss, traders may be exposing themselves to unlimited losses, particularly in volatile markets. It's important to remember that risk management is a key aspect of successful trading, and a well-placed stop loss can help to protect a trader's account from significant drawdowns or even complete loss. As such, it is generally recommended to always use a stop loss in Forex trading, and to adjust it as needed based on market conditions and risk tolerance.

Nope, why would you want to trade without stop loss in the first place? Always using stop loss is a practice that helps you maintain discipline and manage risk in the long run.

Moreover, incorporating a trailing stop loss can be even more effective. I suggest you learn about it if you want a more automated alternative.

I see there are some trader to dare trading without stop loss and they confidence with their decision. However the market is unpredicatble, stop loss is one way to manage the risk trading in uncertain market.

I believe that a stop-loss is a fundamental tool in risk management. Relying solely on intuition is not advisable.

Exactly. If you perfectly manage your funds and risks, then you may not using stop-loss, however, I do know even professional traders when they are trading with high leverage use SL, cuz reaction isn't enough in such cases. One slight price movement into wrong direction, and you are kicked out by the market.
It's way more preferrable to be stop hunted, I believe.

Back