When we can trade without stop loss?

I aware SL is very important for our trades to keep the losses don't go further. But is there any chance to trade without SL? Good fund management?
ANyone can trade without SL, but I expect you would have to be monitoring the charts the whole time so you can manually exit the tade.
Emotional mind field imo and if you dont monitor it, be prepared to lose your account

Well, stop losses are not obligatory for the successful trading. I actually know a trader who does without stop losses because of the fact that he doesn't like the situations when the stop loss is hit by the price and right after it it goes to the right direction. If your trading strategy is well-structured, you can do without any pending orders.

You have to always use stop loss because probability of getting harmful event that have potential to wipe out your account is very high when you spend long time in the market.

Trading without a stop loss is a very risky practice and is not something that I would recommend for a new trader.

In some instances traders may achieve a certain comfort level with a pair based on years of trading it and through using indicators like ADR can predict with some confidence how far a currency price is likely to go after entry price. Those types of traders (God bless them!) may feel inclined to enter a buy per se at a strong support level without a stop and instead monitor for drawdown beyond a certain level and perhaps close manually if reached.

While black swan events could skip your stop loss and end up blowing your account, the odds of those happening are very low and as such do not justify trading without one. Each approach has its own risks and should be weighed based on experience, lot size and risk tolerance.

Sometimes we can do without stop losses, especially if you can fully control the situation. It is always important to have psychological stop loss when you've got to have a clear-cut idea of where to exit and your risk profile.

I think we should always use stop loss in trading to make it our habit because it will save a lot of funds for us in the future.

Stop-loss is one feature in the forex trading platform, we can use or not for stop loss. If trader confident to use stop-loss it will help to manage the risk, but if traders are confident without stop loss, they must be ready in worse condition to face margin call and stop out account.

Basket trading strategy as I know its without stop loss because they take the negative correlation between pair.

Although I personally prefer to use stop-loss, but I think there are ways to make trading viable without a stop-loss order. For that you should be able to conduct a thorough fundamental and technical analysis to improve the percentage of winning trades. Another popular way is to utilize hedging strategies.

Although I personally prefer to use stop-loss, but I think there are ways to make trading viable without a stop-loss order. For that you should be able to conduct a thorough fundamental and technical analysis to improve the percentage of winning trades. Another popular way is to utilize hedging strategies.
Hedging using which instruments. It is not feasible when you use CFDs so I guess setting correct stop loss that reflects the risk you ready to bear is enough

It is not necessarily to use stop losses all the time. It is important to have mental stop loss in order to know your risks and take them. It will be not as accurate and precise as a pending order but it is still important to realise when to close the deal.

Back