Romance Scam Wintersnow Limited Scam (www.wintersnowfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Update people. Launched another site kinyunxin.net

I am proud to announce I have found one of the actors in my case. She actually resides in Seoul South Korea. Now I will contact local authorities and file reports. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate any comments.

pilates_holic_ on Instagram this is the same person.

58B4FE23-595B-45C0-80E9-342F937664EE.jpeg
023A3DA8-0B6F-492E-B10D-FD2B54BB07F6.jpeg

Update people. Launched another site kinyunxin.net

I am proud to announce I have found one of the actors in my case. She actually resides in Seoul South Korea. Now I will contact local authorities and file reports. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate any comments.
The website is just over one month old, see below.

www.kinyunxin.net

1675746537774.png

1675746640363.png

That’s is correct. I just launched it for informational gathering and other purposes. The real Person Eunji Park aka Kin YunXin is on Instagram as I hired some Professional Investigators and found her approximately the same time I launched. There are 2 actors including Wintersnowfx, Tina an administrator from Forex89 group, and Eunji Park aka Kin YunXin. I have served papers on everyone with no contact to date. I have engaged authorities and at least one will have to answer for my scammed funds.

That’s is correct. I just launched it for informational gathering and other purposes. The real Person Eunji Park aka Kin YunXin is on Instagram as I hired some Professional Investigators and found her approximately the same time I launched. There are 2 actors including Wintersnowfx, Tina an administrator from Forex89 group, and Eunji Park aka Kin YunXin. I have served papers on everyone with no contact to date. I have engaged authorities and at least one will have to answer for my scammed funds.
Great job, keep us updated.

Great job, keep us updated.
I have approached one of the actors multiple times asking her to do the right thing and each time I have been met with resistance. I guess Kin YunXin aka Eunji Park wishes to take all the exposure and legal actions against her. I have been in contact with the authorities discuss my incident and I will begin to update them on my new findings.

Back in Dec. 2022, I was contacted via WhatsApp once again by a person claiming to be from Morgan Bell Lawfirm. His contact message is

"I am from Morgan Bell Law Firm. We are the partner of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the sole authorizer of the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Recently, the international financial Regulatory Authority (CFTC) has frozen a large amount of funds suspected of Internet fraud, which contains your investment information and transfer records. Have you been defrauded by online investment?

Official Website: morganbelllawfirm.com

Our law firm focuses on the recovery of online investment fraud has rich experience, and is the only authorization of IFin, our recovery rate of stolen money is as high as 90%

"Can you tell me exactly how much you've been cheated of? Do you keep all your transfer records? You must have the remittance record voucher at that time to appeal for recovery of each sum of money. If the record voucher is complete, we will only charge the lawyer fee, and we will only charge 50% from the beginning."

"Of course, you can go to our official website for information about our law firm"

Having been screwed out of $100K, I don't trust anyone claiming they can recover my lost funds. This guy finally told me his name which once again made me distrust him since he gave a Chinese name and I was screwed over by a Chinese man. I honestly do not mistrust the Chinese race, this might have been a coincidence but still.

He said his name was William Wong and he sent me all these diplomas trying to convince me he was legit. I told him I could make every one of his diplomas on my desktop.

I again ask him about their fees and he replied ▼

"That depends on how much money are you being scammed" and then followed up with this, ▼

"The proxy free of our law firm is 2200 USD , and the balance will be paid after 50% of the funds are recovered successfully"

Just thought I would add this if anyone is interested, and not wasting their time in reading my post.
This sounds like a recovery scam. You should probably report them too.

I have approached one of the actors multiple times asking her to do the right thing and each time I have been met with resistance. I guess Kin YunXin aka Eunji Park wishes to take all the exposure and legal actions against her. I have been in contact with the authorities discuss my incident and I will begin to update them on my new findings.
UPDATE I have posted on social media using the photo of the scammer and asking if anyone has been scammed by this woman that they can contact me and that our conversation will be kept confidential. 3 other people have contacted me to date. It was unclear if one of the people were scammed but the other 2 shared their stories. This woman Eunji Park / Director of Pilates Holic in Seoul South Korea is a full on scammer.

UPDATE I have posted on social media using the photo of the scammer and asking if anyone has been scammed by this woman that they can contact me and that our conversation will be kept confidential. 3 other people have contacted me to date. It was unclear if one of the people were scammed but the other 2 shared their stories. This woman Eunji Park / Director of Pilates Holic in Seoul South Korea is a full on scammer.
Is that her real identity or the scammer just stole the photos of an innocent person?

Back