• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
This is very dangerous. I believe someone should find a way to contact the real “Bacon Roger Sewell” and let him know that there are some people using his name and license for scamming, but first report this to linked in.

I reported this to the authorities. Haven't heard any.
Dear Yogesh

Thank you for your email and for raising this.
We are due to run a campaign to target investors who have also suffered losses with this platform early next week.
Thanks
Sam

Giambrone Client Services
Direct Dial:+44 (0) 20 3927 9977
Main:+44 (0) 20 7183 9482

To do what excatly?
Giambrone Client Services <clientservices@giambronelaw.com> email them and mention them above. they will contact you. Including me, they have 2 clients who got scammed by oa capital. This is a high-end law firm, I found after lots of research and conference calls with the firm lawyers.. Most of them are scams. we are looking for a group of victims to pull in lawyer costs. They are going after the banks where they had a dummy corporation and they are insured against the Money laundering act that they did not monitor. to fight with OA crooks is a long process and they convert your money in an e-wallet/ crypto. hard to trace them with no contact details. They use fake phone sim cards and websites are also has a fake address. I am currently in talks with yeffie. i also hacked their website and threatened that i will scam people under their names and recover my money. oacapitolholdings.com/ change the domain to the capitol. hope they will negociate. there is oacapitalholdings.com/.

To do what excatly?
Hello ,we had in situation of running to get our money back from this people, and we created group of 7 people in whatsapp if you can send me your number will add you and all will be one hand to support each other and acts together.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA does recommend caution in cases like this. Groups that offer help can sometimes be started by scammers. These groups can also be infiltrated by scammers. These can be scammer from the group that performed the initial scam or else they can be recovery room scammers preying on people desperate to recover their lost funds.

Giambrone Client Services <clientservices@giambronelaw.com> email them and mention them above. they will contact you. Including me, they have 2 clients who got scammed by oa capital. This is a high-end law firm, I found after lots of research and conference calls with the firm lawyers.. Most of them are scams. we are looking for a group of victims to pull in lawyer costs. They are going after the banks where they had a dummy corporation and they are insured against the Money laundering act that they did not monitor. to fight with OA crooks is a long process and they convert your money in an e-wallet/ crypto. hard to trace them with no contact details. They use fake phone sim cards and websites are also has a fake address. I am currently in talks with yeffie. i also hacked their website and threatened that i will scam people under their names and recover my money. oacapitolholdings.com/ change the domain to the capitol. hope they will negociate. there is oacapitalholdings.com/.
I will shoot them a email. But you do understand that some of us are not so well off and took a serious hit when we got scammed. The whole reason most of us were scammed is the fact we needed money. This firm since its high end will have to take us in with no fees from the start. We will gladly pay after our money is returned to us, within reason. So lets see how it goes.

Hello ,we had in situation of running to get our money back from this people, and we created group of 7 people in whatsapp if you can send me your number will add you and all will be one hand to support each other and acts together.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA does recommend caution in cases like this. Groups that offer help can sometimes be started by scammers. These groups can also be infiltrated by scammers. These can be scammer from the group that performed the initial scam or else they can be recovery room scammers preying on people desperate to recover their lost funds.
1XXXXXXXX

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your phone number or email address is a fast way to meet dozens of people who want to help steal more money from you.

we are
I will shoot them a email. But you do understand that some of us are not so well off and took a serious hit when we got scammed. The whole reason most of us were scammed is the fact we needed money. This firm since its high end will have to take us in with no fees from the start. We will gladly pay after our money is returned to us, within reason. So lets see how it goes.
you need a high-end lawyer for banks to take it seriously for opening this unverified accounts and money laundering regulation has a huge fine. the bank is not in business fighting lawsuits and they may pay and do a write-off or claim in their insurance policy. OA scammers have rolled your money into an E-wallet and are long gone via crypto. we don't have any contact info. I am also fighting with them. still actively chatting with them. there are lots of scammers promising fewer fees. BY sharing the cost, he will charge according to the amount we lost. there is a base cost fee, which is minimal and 15% of the profit. you spent and lost money, so the risk is there. how much did you lose?

I am always automatically sceptical of any of these investment type companies. There could be the odd one or two that are legit but it's pot luck. There are so many ways to grow your own crypto with staking and yield farming that taking the time out to learn how to do this is preferential to getting robbed.

Back