wssolution.com(world smart solutions) is the biggest SCAM broker and must be shut down!

Allanjones

Recruit
I started my first trading experience with WSSolution (wssolution.com) early this year with only a $100 deposit. Trade profits were small and so the broker pushed me to deposit more money and told me that it was "earning season" and that we could make loads of profit if I deposited about a $1500 more. So I did deposit and ofcourse made "loads of profits". The broker soon after started again to ask me to deposit $4500 and said there was an important trade opportunity to make more profits...I told them I didnt have such an amount of money. So they told me the company could loan me the money as HEDGEFUND..but that I should pay it back within a week. So we traded and made about $3500. I initially thought I could easily pay the bonus back with the profits I made. But to my surprise they only later after trading told me that the hedgefund could only be paid back with external funds and not with the profits. I was shocked ofcourse and argued with them but they still insisted and told me that I could only withdraw my profits after paying the hegdefund and they promised me that as soon as I pay back the hedgefund I would have access to my profits. So I soon after borrowed some money ($4500) from my friends, hoping I would withdraw my profits and pay them back as soon as I paid the hedgefund. Immediately I paid back the hedgefund, the broker called me asking me to look for another $9000 and promised me that they were gona make over $10000 profit. Ofcourse I refused and told them I needed to withdraw from my profits to pay back my friends. They again proposed to give me another hedgefund of $9000 and that I could pay it back within a month from other external sources. I still refused to accept their offer and I cut the call. However, after a few hours, I noticed my account had a huge balance and I realised they still went on and credited my account with the hedgefund of $9000 and made a huge profit. I was upset and furious so I called them and told them I clearly refused their credits but they insisted to say my balance is huge and all I needed to access the profits was to pay back the $9000 hedgefund. I told them I didnt have the money so they said I could pay half $4500 since I didnt initially accept to get the hedgfund. So they gave me a month to find $4500. I really needed to withdraw my profits so I went on and borrowed some more money to pay the $4500 hedgefund. I paid the hedgefund and immediately made a request for a withdrawal. My request was denied and they told me that I should firstly make trade volumes which were equivalent to the credits they put in my account. I argued about that but ofcourse the still denied all my withdrawal requests and gave me two options. They said either I continued trading to make up the trading volumes and said it would take a month minimum or I deposited another amount equivalent to the credits so I could withdraw my profits quickly. At this point I realised this was all a scam. It has been 3 months now and they still deny to let me withdraw anything from my account. This company uses bonuses and credits in order to make clients deposit more money and give reason after reason so that a client doesnt withdraw their money. Because of them, I am currently in debt of about $8500 and my account with them has about $20000. They have refused to let me withdraw saying only until I make the trading volumes or deposit another amount equal the credits they gave me. I really need help and advice as I am in so much trouble because of this company. Help me please

Last edited by a moderator:
I started my first trading experience with WSSolution (wssolution.com) early this year with only a $100 deposit. Trade profits were small and so the broker pushed me to deposit more money and told me that it was "earning season" and that we could make loads of profit if I deposited about a $1500 more. So I did deposit and ofcourse made "loads of profits". The broker soon after started again to ask me to deposit $4500 and said there was an important trade opportunity to make more profits...I told them I didnt have such an amount of money. So they told me the company could loan me the money as HEDGEFUND..but that I should pay it back within a week. So we traded and made about $3500. I initially thought I could easily pay the bonus back with the profits I made. But to my surprise they only later after trading told me that the hedgefund could only be paid back with external funds and not with the profits. I was shocked ofcourse and argued with them but they still insisted and told me that I could only withdraw my profits after paying the hegdefund and they promised me that as soon as I pay back the hedgefund I would have access to my profits. So I soon after borrowed some money ($4500) from my friends, hoping I would withdraw my profits and pay them back as soon as I paid the hedgefund. Immediately I paid back the hedgefund, the broker called me asking me to look for another $9000 and promised me that they were gona make over $10000 profit. Ofcourse I refused and told them I needed to withdraw from my profits to pay back my friends. They again proposed to give me another hedgefund of $9000 and that I could pay it back within a month from other external sources. I still refused to accept their offer and I cut the call. However, after a few hours, I noticed my account had a huge balance and I realised they still went on and credited my account with the hedgefund of $9000 and made a huge profit. I was upset and furious so I called them and told them I clearly refused their credits but they insisted to say my balance is huge and all I needed to access the profits was to pay back the $9000 hedgefund. I told them I didnt have the money so they said I could pay half $4500 since I didnt initially accept to get the hedgfund. So they gave me a month to find $4500. I really needed to withdraw my profits so I went on and borrowed some more money to pay the $4500 hedgefund. I paid the hedgefund and immediately made a request for a withdrawal. My request was denied and they told me that I should firstly make trade volumes which were equivalent to the credits they put in my account. I argued about that but ofcourse the still denied all my withdrawal requests and gave me two options. They said either I continued trading to make up the trading volumes and said it would take a month minimum or I deposited another amount equivalent to the credits so I could withdraw my profits quickly. At this point I realised this was all a scam. It has been 3 months now and they still deny to let me withdraw anything from my account. This company uses bonuses and credits in order to make clients deposit more money and give reason after reason so that a client doesnt withdraw their money. Because of them, I am currently in debt of about $8500 and my account with them has about $20000. They have refused to let me withdraw saying only until I make the trading volumes or deposit another amount equal the credits they gave me. I really need help and advice as I am in so much trouble because of this company. Help me please
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any other communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I also listed down their contact details in my open case... Maybe you can contact them as well. Because they always ignore me

have a look at this skype screen shot when i invited them and the haven't replied up to now...may 29th

Attachments

• invitation on skype.png
    invitation on skype.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
ok I have just invited them on live chat...here is a screen shot of the evidence

Attachments

• live chat invitation.png
    live chat invitation.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
Back