The Biggest Scam Sindicate scam in the world - goldman-fx

Hi barry
May I know for what reason the broker didn't let you withdrawal everything, so you deposited 3000 and withdrawal 3713?
The reason I ask is because I have friends using Goldman and stis.
you have read the first page i guess you know already i deposit USD. 3.000 profit USD. 3.700,,
the reason is scam by them.... now they gone, if you have their contact please give me, i am looking for them...
tell them account 622455-goldman is mine, why they scam my money..
thanks...

I dont know why but my case vs goldman is dismissed and i dont know what happen..
I dont know why and i dont receive any message from peace army.. (maybe they give some money)...

I told you all
This goldman-fx.com is 100 percent scam and still nothing from them..my case is dismiss without reason... so guys you know what i mean...

Why is it so hard with my case the fact and the proof which i mention above are already more than one statement of guilty and i know a case to goldman-fx.com from older case is also no proceed...
Is goldman-fx.com contact forexpeacearmy or give something as a feedback?
You know i dont do this for jobless.. since i join this forum i am willing to help people know scam broker and i spare my time to type this case and forexpeacearmy think i am joking?
Since you get something from that fake broker, at least dont wipe out my case and written dismissed? What a chill...
I dont care if you wipe out my a account also.. i am writing the fact..

On August 22nd, you agreed to post an update on August 25th or 26th. You then didn't reply until this weekend. Your case was dismissed because you abandoned it.

Okay sir, i know i was wrong and i dont know if i have to post again. Because this is my first case and i thought they were guilty already.. sory for being rude with my word and i take it back.. now what should i do? Iwant this case slove quickly because so many people inbox my email and keep asking me. They are too late to know this broker.. i feel pity for them.

Goldman-fx.com is 100 percent scam and my case is already proof guilty.. please read this thread carefully..
If you are contacted by anyone else who has problems with GoldmanFx, tell them to get a scam thread open, leave a 1 star review, and file a Traders Court case. Let them know to read the case filing page closely, especially the part about dismissal for abandonment.

Back