The Biggest Scam Sindicate scam in the world - goldman-fx

never ever touch everything call STIS... dont go through it... The last time he reply me is : "i will help to solve capital back, i will ask my trader friend help me to find those broker who gave me free credit to trade. From my strategy i can make sure u can profit and get back 3k within a year (ur capital is very safe)." This is Insane rite?

seems like this forum is not helping much... waste my time here to type some of this thing... if you dont wanna help dont tell us to post anything here..

i make this thread to help people in the world to see this biggest sindicate ever.

Story : I Have acccount on goldman-fx.com number Live : 622455 i have already traded this account from 3.000 to 6.713, this scam broker tell me i cannot withdraw the capital so i just make a wtihdrawal from and email for 3.713. let me show you how scam this sindicate..
Hi barry
May I know for what reason the broker didn't let you withdrawal everything, so you deposited 3000 and withdrawal 3713?
The reason I ask is because I have friends using Goldman and stis.

Hi barry
May I know for what reason the broker didn't let you withdrawal everything, so you deposited 3000 and withdrawal 3713?
The reason I ask is because I have friends using Goldman and stis.

you can help me ask the man call Wayne and francis, cause i am still looking for them, why he scam me, i still have my account and i call this virtual money.. can you give me their contact?

Back