• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
And i call an ioption represantive not a fake bloger to answer the question that were made here answer Pharaoh question clear the isue with Mrs Santos one thing on a time first lets close this issue

Hi Ali,

sorry if i hurt you, but lets say that the way you are writing just made me think that you were working for them, and i'm sure that i wasn't the only one to think about it.

Anyway i don't think that you get the point, what i was saying is that most of the companies have a desk in a different countries, witch is normal if they wish to reduce cost.

but for us who cares where they are, all we want is them to take care of us the best way is possible.

also you are asking me for proof that i'm trading there , i will just tell you "who the hell are you"? did you justify anything about your case?

also as you can see i'm replying now so i guess i'm not that fake..

Regards,

Jerome

Thanks and Welcome to the forum glade you join us in Fpa
Such dedicated client that only join us and our tray that he went directly here ,we can see in ones history where and what he was doing ,I am I'm flattered by ioption for going for so much trouble make me wonder they are really affried so much effort ,make me also more dedicated to dig,Just a pitty that Ioption doesn't do the same for it's client ,like the long withdrew good for the money but when the account manger needed can take time ,i wish ioption efforts will focus also in answering our questiones like concrete answers and not waiste our time with all the performence that is made here, we are still waiting for Ioption represantive for the answers made here mine and Pharoh ,it is ok "Jerome" if you will answer us directly in the case of Mrs Santos as seems you know so much,but in formal way the other "it" can answer.

I realized that when Mr Diogo entered my OKPAY account and transferred $ 10 to his account
I tried to change the password and I asked for them help me
even stating that this account had been opened by Mr. Diogo
and that he had opened another account for him OKPAY, too
I asked them to inform me about this account
They told me that the account to exist anymore had also been not verified
Not informed me anything

Dear Jeromel,
You really have to try harder... Reading your 2 posts (only posts you ever made in this forum...) I must say that you are doing a lot of damage to your company (ioption).
People aren't stupid :p

Well you should have seen in the Utube posts haw patetic ioption are ,Some client complained against Carlos ,And Carlos answerd and 5 other so calld clients tallking highly about Carlos what was so fuuny all in diffrence of 2 or 3 minutes ,Ioption you really show what a reailble broker you are
Look who came to visit my profile "ioption dedicate client" all me expirence never so such a dedicate client only dedicated unhappy clients ioption is really lucky to have so many fake clients
The last 3 visitor(s) to this page were:
binarydaily+, Jeromel, raimmaria+
For me it's only prove that i am right about them about everything for sure i am keeping this tray what i wonder for this acts is what are they so afried cause all this acts proves i am on them and i amon the right direction
any information please contact me in private ,inside information will be nicely rewarded

What i found about Mr Jeromel no clients in this name but some one who works in Ioption calld Jerome
George : Welcome to iOption, how may I assist you?
George : what is your account number?
George : have you deposited into your account at ioption.com?
Me: I dont have one i need to contact Mr Jeromal
Me: To open an account
Me: Not yer
Me: For deposting i need first contact Mr Jeromal
Me: Is he there?
George : im not familiar of a mr jeromal possibly jordan
George : or james
George : or chris?
Me: No for sure Jeromal can you check maybe he is a client of yours ?
Me: I was told before deposit to contact him
George : no
George : ok sir what is your full name?
Me: No client that is name Jeromal
George : no
Me: I have only this can you check i was told i get extra bonus
George : you can get bonuses
George : and i will be able to assist
George : how much are you depositing?
Me: 10000
Me: But i was told to do it only with Mr Jeromal
George : are you ready to register and deposit?
Me: Only with Mr Jeromal that what i was told
George : told by who?
Me: No client calld Jeromal in ioption
George : and does this jeromal have a second name?
Me: Check i leave my number contact to him and email
George : we cannot give out client information
Me: I only have Jeromal
George : i can check with our usa desk
George : do you have an aemail?
George : from where?
Me: ok thank you
Me: I dont know friend told me
George : where did you get the name jeromal?
Me: Check for maybe client first name Jeromal
George : this is very weird
Me: A friend told me
George : and what is i check
Me: Ioption
Me: No client calld Jeromal
Me: ?
George : and i find jeromal
George : what next?
Me: I dont know
Me: You found?
George : you have reached ioption.com
Me: I know ioption
George : are you interested to register?
George : what is your full name
George : contact number and email address?
Me: I was told to contact mr Jeromal
George : can you send us an email
George : support@ioption.com
George : a client or someone who works for ioption?
Me: I want but it ilooks to me you dont have no Mr Jeromal
Me: Maybe
George : one moment
George : you maybe getting mixed up with a person
George : by the name of jordan
Me: No for sure the name is Jeromal
George : from which language desk
George : do you know?
George : english or arabic or french
George : or spanish?
George : or portuguese?
Me: i think he is english or french a friend told me
George : ok possibly french
Me: Tell me if you have a client in this name
George : maybe jeremie
Me: No the name i got it right
George : or jerome
Me: The name i have is Jeromel
Me: so maybe Jerome
George : possibly jerome
George : yes
George : and
George : i require your full name
George : email address and telephone number
Me: Ok tell him Ali Marub
George : do you speak arabic?
George : i told him
Me: From the Fsa
George : but we still require full info
George : what is your name
George : tel number and email address
George : do you know whao are the FSA?
Me: Forex peace army thank you George

Jeromel,

You are spreading incorrect information. For example, MT4 is produced by MetaQuotes, a company in Russia.

Would you care to let everyone know what country you are in?

I'm still waiting for ioption's representative to address the AML issue.

Raimmaria, if you haven't done so already, report iOption to Cysec:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

And to econsumer:

econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Make sure to mention that someone with access to your account set up an OKPay account without your authorization and used it to take money from you.

I took upon myself the role of the prosecutor against ioption what we saw and learned here in from all posts about this company is that I option is a no reliable investor we have seen how they are misleading their clientelse hiddeing where they are lying without shame and when the facts are presented they tru to cover the evidence clumsiness by that refer us to Forex Peace army as dumm enogh to buy there crap,while by there clumsiness they more and more did a damege and bad name to themself,it is adimiting on another word. "Actions are stronger than words"
The patetic attempt to cover, where they are changing in few days the evidence in linkenden ,that their employees moved from Israel to Cyprous , that has been proven in the posts , the ridiculous ioption imposter to a client,as they are lack of such content clients provide more discovery about ioption as conving again takeing us and there clients as fool ,that made more damge to there image not only as untrusty investor also providing on one hand more liyes about ioptiont their office in London that i can prove was told that they had to close it when a friend of mine who helpd me wanted to visit was strangely closes in two days.Also i am sure that the Fsa would be very happy if there was such an office ,and on the other hand showed us how ioption is an amature company lack of knowlege. It was an attampt to say it is not importent where is ioption ,but all those acts only demostrated us how ioption is not a reliable investor.
On there favor they are not the only company that does so, but still I option in their operations on this tray proved to us how it is impossible to trust such companies as to my knowlege on othere tray they are the one with the most problem and dishonest acts.

From other trays on my understanding it is very commonly on those fake comapnies all those compenies we encounter lots of problems and dishonesty,the next thing i will dedicate after we close the case of Mrs santos is to expose it as an Israeli sting. which brings us to the case of Ms. Santos Fraudulently taken this poor woman her money that she worked hard for it is already a criminal offense
This case has lasted a long time and I option fails to give us proof that contradict Mrs Santos or even proofes to show us a amisunderstanding which shows that there actions are not innocent they tried there luck.The formal represantive of I option only brought stories and arguments seemon his profile he gave us a visit lately ,but had nothing to say or comment cause we are waiting for proofes he dosent posses,and he can not use the help of the "dedicate ioption client" as his cover was exposed .
I call ioption to give Mrs Santos her money back also a bit more for what you made this women go through sure none of you scums would like if it happend to you.
,Pharoa i call to give ioption few days before we bring this tray in the case of ioption for voteing as guilty or not..
I conclude my saying and let you know ioption all cases that will be broght here about you this tray and all what you are will be revile again and again so stop your scaming.

Back