• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
That is so funny before and aftrer the tray of linkden i put all ioption workers moved to Cyprus more fraude than that
tal lev - Cyprus | LinkedIn after humen resources

Dont worry i have the copy from days ago where it says Israel clearly and all the workers that all in few days there profile moved from Cyprus to Israel
Ioption is such a big fraude we can admit and you try to fool us i am going to open a tray about that with all the evedince someone who acts so hard after he was caught has a big reason to hide and lie that really makes you one of the biggest fraude and imposters ok more to come

Ok ioption in order to work in another country as all your workers moved in two days from Israel to Cyprus one has to have a resident id please show us all those workers there resident id all kind of id passport whatever cause your acts only prove a big coverup any attempt not to coporate will be a prove also i would like us to share the resident id of Mr Jawad and Me Carlos what you are doing in trying to cover showes fear and that something serious is happeng here

Lord, if I had opened an account in moneybookers not need another account
I was surprised when Mr Diogo informed me that he had opened an account in OKPAY for me.
He even went to the password I check
I asked why open account in OKPAY if I had the moneybookers
he said it was better because the other took too long to send the money
The OKPAY just needed to put $ 10 dollars for them to do the verification
There was only one problem she did not accept my credit card nor your
I believe that all this was for them to gain time
When I walked into account OKPAY was surprised to find my documents already posted
it is clear that Mr Diogo was sent these documents with the help of Mr. Carlos
He asked his friend Sr Carlos Wylker to deposit $ 20 into my account OKPAY for verification
this friend of Mr. Diogo put the $ 20 in the account OKPAY on 02/25/2013
Mr Diogo when learned he said would enjoy and send $ 10 to verify a account him also
That's when I woke up why two accounts OKPAY?
why Mr. Diogo continued with my password?
Why Mr. Carlos still leaving him with my password?
And when I talked to Mr. Carlos because he had to open a new account, why not send by moneybookers?
He said Mr Diogo knew what he was doing

below OKPAY account data

Digite seu nome
Minha Conta
Perfil pedido de verificação foi enviada com sucesso.
seu pedido será atualizado em caso de necessidade de fornecer informações adicionais ou fechada automaticamente quando verificada.
• Atividade recente
• Pagamentos enviados
• Pagamentos recebidos
Txn ID Tempo Usuário Estado / Ação Bruto Saldo
2013/02/25
11:49 PM OKPAY Inc. Pagamento de serviços - US $ 10,00 US $ 10,00
2013/02/25
20:21 Carlos Wylker O dinheiro recebido $ 20.00 USD $ 20.00 USD

After 3 days posting the proves funny and i have in file a copy that says Israel
see my post also from 27
Seems that ioption really hears me as there represantive wrote all there links moved from Israel in three days as i said i copy them you can see for yourself
Why? What are they hideing? Is it a company that one can work with and really? first they said it is not true later evidence were broght nothing was said but was done by ioption from Israel they changed all to Cyprus if acting like that is not a scam and who knowes what else for makeing a fuss to try to cover there prints for what and why big conclusion Ioption is not in any way a reliable broker all its acts showes we are fake we can not even tell you where we are really in so all the workers changed in the profile to Cyprus strange and funny is this a place to invest money ? what we found out is that Ioption is being very dishonest with the information it gives its clients only makes one wonder what else are they hideing ,stealing from clients like Raimaria? Do they want us to lose our money? what are they gaing from us ?Do they gain if we lose? Do they help us lose? Why do they hide where they are ? what else are they hideing?
If some one hides something and goes so much to cover up things that were revile what is he afried from? What else are they not telling us?
That sure smell like scam or a fraude . That issue should be put to Fpa court

Last edited:
Mr. Carlos Goncalves also have an account on linkedin
He continues capturing victims by her

LINKEDIN
Carlos Gonçalves is now connected to Raimundo Nonato da Silva and 8 others

With all thing we found out here the question now is if Carlos is his realll name enough with arguments from ioption they faile to give us proves all the proves that were put here ,to take this imposter issue from ioption i belive they need to provide us evedince first of there workers from the list that in 3 days there profile changed from Israel to Cyprus show us copy of them being resident that they can work in Cyprus stemps in there pasport entering Cypros,Mr JAwad and Mr Carlos id and all charges will be taken and a big apoligize ,big investment back from my side and i will bring you many more just provide us proves as i belive not doing so proves Ioption is a big scam and we should involeve the ciyas the law the press to worn from scumes. I have nothing more to say in the subject.

I do not authorize the account opening OKPAY I wanted to get my money right had already opened an account not needed another To get that much time waiting?
If Mr verify the account OKPAY until this date has not been verified
can observe that transferred $ 10 dollars to check a second account
this account must be in the name of Sr.Diogo
How transferred my balance for his account?
of course that had the interference Mr Carlos

It sounds like iOption allowed an IB to set up a withdrawal method on a client's account using an OKPAY account that wasn't even created by the client.

If so, this is a total failure in the AML department as well as in the core concept of protecting client funds from theft.

Raimmaria, have you contacted OKPAY to inform them that the accout involved was NOT set up by you, was NOT authorized by you, and was used to remove funds from your iOption account without your authorization?

iOption.com rep - can you please comment on this?

Hello,

This threat is very interesting, i've been trading and still with ioption for around a year now.
I've change quite few times account manager, but to be honest i never been in your situations.
every time i were asking for a withdraw it took me less than a week to receive it..

According to what i'm reading in this post i definitely feel that ali were working at ioption and has been fired, this is maybe the reason is trying to revenge.

you know so far ioption has solve all my issues, so i'm sure that if you were sending them an email you were getting a decent answer.

Also, i can definitely tell you that they are yes located in cyprus and some other in other countries such UK.. (i'm sure you didn't knew about it).

Like Bforex or any forex company the sales desk is cheaper when you employ from overseas, but honestly for me it don't make any difference, all i want as a trader is to be listened.

and no matter where they are calling from, e.g, when i was trading at bforex at the beginning their support and sales where in israel, then they've moved to bulgaria..

but still the same level of support so who cares???

lastly all the trading software such leverate , mt4, tradologic, techfinancials and even spot option are located in israel, so maybe better to boycott the sotfware provider than the operators...

if you want to have a proof just go to the ifxexpo once and you will understand.

Regards.

Jerome

Mr Jeromeor Mr bloger ioption let me welcome you to the Forex peace army as you join today and had your saying
I belive you work for ioption you ignore the facts that were demostrated here well where is there office in London ? were is there other offices you bring only argument no proves seems to me the only one conected to Ioption is you as a worker there nice move ioption now you use fake blogger,mr Herome please sent us copy of your email with ioption as you did lots of withdrew with them since your first contact.
It is importent with who you do buissnes when you put your money to know it is safe hard for me to belive anyone buy your crap especiely when we find out that he hides and moreover when he uses fake blogger like you that just join today and had there saying sorry ioption all this effort really doenot make you look good
Now i call a real ioption represantive not a fake bloger to answer the question that were made here answer Pharaoh question clear the isue with Mrs Santos one thing on a time first lets close this issue

Last edited:
Back