• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Now for Mrs Santos show us evidense share with us all we hear is arguments for now you did not show us any proves

The linkedin profiles doesn't leave much room for questions - also Israel is less than a hour flight from Cyprus...

I searched google for sites in israel with the keyword ioption and I found this link (I think its an israeli site for jobs wanted): ãøåùéí I-Option | òáåãä áI-Option | çáøä 158381 | AllJobs
I translated the title using google translate, this is what I got:
Jobs I-Option
A field: Economics and Finance
Company address: Ramat Gan (City in Israel)
Number of employees: 1-10

Here is the print screen in case anyone here speaks hebrew and can translate it:

ioption-alljobs.co.il.jpg

I would like to read your comment for this one :confused:

Here is from your link hebrew by google translate
שרות בI-Option

דרוש /ה נציג /ת RETENTION דובר /ת רוסית
משרה חמה!
מקום העבודה : רמת גן
משרה מלאה, לדוברי שפות
לחברה בינלאומית מובילה בתחום האופציות הבינאריות דרושים /ות נציגי /ות מכירות למערך המכירות הבינלאומי דוברי /ות רוסית ברמת שפת אם.
שכר בסיס בצירוף בונוסים גבוהים!
העבודה במתחם הבורסה ברמת גן.
דרישות: רוסית: ברמת שפת אם - חובה !
ניסיון בתחום המסחר אונליין - Forex / Binary.
Option / Gaming - יתרון משמעותי! המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.
שלח קורות חיים חינם! הוסף למשרות שלי
עוד פעולות
Service at I-Option

Require / the representative / A RETENTION speaker / the Russian
Hot Job!
Workplace: Ramat Gan
Full time, speakers of languages
Leading international company in the field of binary options Jobs / are representatives / sales for international sales array speakers / for Russian as a mother tongue.
Base salary plus performance bonuses!
Work in Ramat Gan.
Requirements: Russian: mother tongue - a must!
Experience in online trading - Forex / Binary.
Option / Gaming - a significant advantage! Position for women and men.
Send CV Free! Add to my jobs
More Actions

Some are in english so who is hideing now?

The Lord has to understand that it was not me who asked to open
OKPAY account was Mr. Carlos with Mr Diogo who took the initiative without my permission
I already had an account at Moneybookers will not need another
I know why Mr want to protect both the Mr Carlos because he and his employee and apparently covered perks
I believe this Mr. doing dumb because the evidence are clear that there was fraud
who introduced Mr Diogo was his employee and was saying that his confidence that he would help me double my capital

Dear Rammaria it is time to act do all the things that were saidthe ciyas the Israeli lawer you can use all evidence and evedince you found here that Ioption is not honest with there client from day one ,when one does buissnes above all invest money and he gets misleading information it makes one wonder is this broker reailable ? If he let me understand one thing that is untrue what more is he hideing? How safe me money?
I belive due to the evidence you broght here and the evidence we broght here and the weak deny from ioption represantive about ioption that in the end reviled that ioption is a big scam hiddes were it oporate its id ,to conclude ioption is a big fraud and imposter i call to bring it to voteing by the fpa and for you dear Raimmaria act by law complaine all they have done to you complaine for them being dishonest where they oporate from do it in Cyprus "ciyas" and do it in Israel contact the Israeli lawer keep us posted that we will learn from this and that in the futare if we will encounter imposter like ioption we will know to didect them any help we need we the member of Fpa are here for you ,we are for fair investment and to revile the scams and fraud

Pharaoh due to the evidence we found about ioption in this tray and its Attempts to denay that finaly the evidence proved Ioption is hidding there represantive was dishonest we learn about the whereabout of ioption something they hide from there clients as i say its makes lost of trust,we all have the right to know with who we make buissnes i find no reason for ioption to do so only for hidding ilegal acts by misinform us that we cant trak them i see it as a crime by avoding us the true right to know with whom we make buissnes i want to hear your saying and bring this tray to Forex peace army court.would like to hear your opinon about the things that were revile here on Ioption.

I'd like another little detail from Raimmaria.

Are you saying that Mr. Diogo opened an OKPay account and transferred money from your iOption account to it with NO authorization from you? Were you aware of the existence of this OK Pay account before the transfer was made?

Back