• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Madam,

Living in Israel hundreds of thousands of people of other ethnicities.
Christians, Arabs, Protestants and many others.

Do you have something against?

iOption blocked my account this shows that they colluded also, since the last strategy that they have not changed my password the date 02/20/2013 till the date Mr Leonardo send you an email que says now you can enter your account 06/13/2013

Do one thing go again to their websie and chat with them and inform them about this thread.

they went into my Facebook page through a website created by fans for Nuno Leal Maia and put my picture the Skype as scammer
It was good because I divulged the FPA forum for people to enter and participate and see who are the real scammers

I sent a request to Mr. Leonardo attend the forum FPA

We request your attendance at the Forum FPA‏

Raimunda Maria Alves Santos
04:30
Para: leonard@ioption.com
Imagem de Raimunda Maria Alves Santos

Mr Leonardo you need control the impulses imbeciles His employee Carlos Gonçalves I believe that name is fake anyway he is a scammer and have been hiding under false names
He managed to get into my facebook page with a page that belongs to the actor Nuno Leal Maia opened by his fans and posted my picture skype writing who I was scam
imagine that irony a scammer trying to defame your victims
more was good at least I propaguei Ioption.com as the scam and posted the forum FPA
the purpose the Lord will have to appear in the forum to answer questions about iOption Scam
are waiting for your willingness to answer us and please do not send their employees bad mood because they only sow ****

best Regards

Raimunda Maria

I still think we should have to make an FPA court here.
This company did more than one violation against this customer

Send a message to FB complaining that Diogo and/or Carlos are cyber-stalking you with defamatory FB postings and impostor accounts.

Back