Yahoooooo. I have won the case against GCI.

Thank for you responses, Sibali. I have a feeling that I may need to take formal legal action some time in the future against one or more brokers.

Congratulations

Congratulations on gaining judgement against the sharks. Never easy, particularly from a different continent. I hope you can quickly recover the amount you are owed.

Best wishes

Pete

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Sibali,i am waiting anxiously to go through the judgement and other information you wish to provide for us.I believe that the judgement was delivered by the supreme court in Belize and the lawyer is also from the Belize?

In my country,the supreme court is the final court and the defeated party have no option but to obey the jugdement.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Sibali,i am waiting anxiously to go through the judgement and other information you wish to provide for us.I believe that the judgement was delivered by the supreme court in Belize and the lawyer is also from the Belize?

In my country,the supreme court is the final court and the defeated party have no option but to obey the jugdement.

Yes the judgement was provided by Supreme court and the lawyer was aslo from belize.
as soon as i get the order and other documents, i'll post it here for general public.

Court's Order

Peeps check out the court's order.
Well GCI's attorney Still says that they will provide their defence to the court.
Lets See.
just trying to waste our time!!!

Attachments

• Judgment.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 53
Scammers love to ignore complaints, even legal ones. Once cornered, they often go for stalling techniques. Keep on them and see how many other GCI victims want to join in.

YO peeps.

GCI busted in the Supreme Court. I have won the Case and now on their nees they have to pay me. I'll be posting the court order's soon here as i didn't receive it YET.
M so Happy. The most 2 happiest day of my life ( 1st one was my marriage day)

Always here to help.
Anyone need info on how i did, will be my pleasure to help
God bless you all. God bless you FPA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yes, FPA is the BEST!!! They've just helped me.

Last edited:
well i had to wait 6 days as we had Easter's holidays.
We will process onwards from 7th April.
Wish me luck peeps

Back