• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
They have been reported already the police are just as corrupt
Thanks @NRG11 , do you know the police report number and which station was it submitted to? is it HK or mainland china? the reason why I want to know is that I want to link my police report with it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I can understand wanting to cross-reference for an investigation, but police should be able to link them based on the parties involved on the report. But if the police really are corrupt as you wrote NRG11, what good will it do? Is there a better way of pursuing the case and getting justice?

Thanks @The Punisher , can you please provide proof that Zhang Yuan and Lin Yan and linked with Yumna so that we can report them to the police as well.
For any company with a HK registration, they must file an incorporation plus annual returns. All of those documents include the real name and ID of the individual submitting paperwork to the HK government. You can lookup all businesses registered in HK via the website below. The key is to make sure you have the exact spelling because scam companies will take existing companies in HK and closely use the same name. This makes it more difficult to find the exact registration of the scam company. You can download any report showing their information for between $5 USD and $10 USD.

For any company with a HK registration, they must file an incorporation plus annual returns. All of those documents include the real name and ID of the individual submitting paperwork to the HK government. You can lookup all businesses registered in HK via the website below. The key is to make sure you have the exact spelling because scam companies will take existing companies in HK and closely use the same name. This makes it more difficult to find the exact registration of the scam company. You can download any report showing their information for between $5 USD and $10 USD.

Do you know if ordering the registration documents notifies the company?

can someone get Gang Cheng ID number?

Attachments

• Gang Cheng.JPG
    Gang Cheng.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 20
Back