• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
Is Zhang Li Wen the boss of Sunton/Sandwind/Sich... ? How can prove it to my court ?

Yunma is a criminal organization. The UN published a report identifying Yunma as the incorporation agent of a company used to breach sanctions on North Korea.

Yunma claims to be an innocent Secretary company from China however they have registered over 8K illegal brokers and investment companies in the UK purely used for Pig Butchering scams. Yunma should be sued and prosecuted to the fullest extent in the UK! Their Directors Name and China ID are already included in this thread and you can file lawsuits directly against Yunma in a UK court.

The criminals noted in the thread below have historically worked with Yunma. All victims of Yunma can also go after Zhang Yuan and Lin Yan!

Hai Ming International is a sister company to Yunma. Both companies have registered thousands of fake investment platforms used to steal from innocent people. The thread below also has the ID, picture, etc. for the Director of Hai Ming International.

UK have registered many fake companies and now is nit doing nothing when we complaint.
I read on official UK document that all properties belongs to sunton capital ltd go to the crown. I already complained to the UK police ? Am I compensated as a victim ? Do I have to pay a lot of money to lawyers and lawsuits?

And who is WANG, Linfeng the director of sunton ? A real person ? Residence from Cambodge ? Is he (sunton or Linfeng) linked to the corrupted cambodia elite and chinese triads ?

Is it true that the headquarter of Sunton is in Laos ? In Bokeo .... or rather in Vientiane or Myanmar ?

The hypothesis is that Kim Jong-Un is trying to avoid american sanctions and he work with different governement with a business deal ?

As Zyldrex told, why UK continue to authorize these opaque shell companies. They have registered thousands of shell companies that are scams companies ?

So many questions and victims want to heard the TRUTH and want justice.

During the scam process. I was convinced that an ordinary people cannot harm others citizen. But at this time, I was able to believe that some elite or big sharks are able to eat ordinary people. And I thought that people cannot harm others because of dissuasive Xi Jinping sanctions. But when I discovered that all of these are sponsored by corrupted elite and governements. I understand better.

Thank you The punisher and ALL in advance for your clarifications, or feed-backs.

I read on official UK document that all properties belongs to sunton capital ltd go to the crown. I already complained to the UK police ? Am I compensated as a victim ? Do I have to pay a lot of money to lawyers and lawsuits?

And who is WANG, Linfeng the director of sunton ? A real person ? Residence from Cambodge ? Is he (sunton or Linfeng) linked to the corrupted cambodia elite and chinese triads ?

Is it true that the headquarter of Sunton is in Laos ? In Bokeo .... or rather in Vientiane or Myanmar ?

The hypothesis is that Kim Jong-Un is trying to avoid american sanctions and he work with different governement with a business deal ?

As Zyldrex told, why UK continue to authorize these opaque shell companies. They have registered thousands of shell companies that are scams companies ?

So many questions and victims want to heard the TRUTH and want justice.

During the scam process. I was convinced that an ordinary people cannot harm others citizen. But at this time, I was able to believe that some elite or big sharks are able to eat ordinary people. And I thought that people cannot harm others because of dissuasive Xi Jinping sanctions. But when I discovered that all of these are sponsored by corrupted elite and governements. I understand better.

Thank you The punisher and ALL in advance for your clarifications, or feed-backs.
They are not in the UK only the scam shell company, if you go after the shell company you will get nothing

Back