• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
They are saying the loan was with Power Function Capital itself rather than a bank. Should I still pursue the request for proof of deposit into a bank account?
Yes, ask them for proof showing all disclosures of the signed loan agreements as well as all bank details for the account the money was deposited to. Keep pushing on them to provide proof of everything as this will slowly give clues and unravel their demands.

It looks like my son was taken in by a woman on Facebook and she took out a $100,000 loan in his name (with his driver's license number) with a company called Power Function Capital. The British registration number on the Power Function's site 13453338 is registered to ITE Global Limited not Power Function Capital. ITE Global Limited officers are part of Yunma Tianlong International Consulting. We sent Power Function an email telling them we thought it was a scam and were not paying on the loan. Now my son has received an email from their attorney James M. Minimoto demanding payment. On the website the attorney appears to work for a legit Japanese International Law firm. Sorry I haven't read everyone's posts. Anyone else getting pursued by attorney's who work for the scammer?
How can she take a loan by just number, no more doc's required?

They are saying the loan was with Power Function Capital itself rather than a bank. Should I still pursue the request for proof of deposit into a bank account?
They are all in on it together, your son didn't make 600k that's a fake manipulated market They set up. Do not pay anything at all to repay any so called loan that is part of the scam

Thanks for the feedback. We sent an email Response to the attorney for Power Function questioning the legitimacy of the loan and asking for the documents suggested. also followed through with written complaint to Wash. State AG.
Will send additional complaints tomorro.

She claimed to have VIP status with the company.
No it's not the girl in the photos your son has been sent those are fake photos, I bet it's a pretty asian girl? The VIP status is a VIP status in the scam company.
Also the lawyer after you is a scammer pretending to be the real lawyer. Everything about it is a scam

No it's not the girl in the photos your son has been sent those are fake photos, I bet it's a pretty asian girl? The VIP status is a VIP status in the scam company.
Also the lawyer after you is a scammer pretending to be the real lawyer. Everything about it is a scam
Thanks.

Over 4,000 companies involved in Pig Butchering scams now registered by Yuma, most in the UK. Here are the full details of the Registered Director for Yunma.

1658356223570.png

Over 4,000 companies involved in Pig Butchering scams now registered by Yuma, most in the UK. Here are the full details of the Registered Director for Yunma.

View attachment 78471
And still they cannot catch him or prosecute him?

And still they cannot catch him or prosecute him?
Each victim can go after them directly with the information I have provided. Most of the scam companies were registered in the UK which has strong laws to protect consumers even though the company is based out of China.

Back