Zulutrade = SCAM

to be frank, i can not understand zulutrade model and in the last 3 months, it seems there are a lot of people recommend this.

to be frank, i can not understand zulutrade model and in the last 3 months, it seems there are a lot of people recommend this.

Yes, of lot of followers. I find this change resulting in better and more professinal trading behaviour. Risky trading should be punished , since for us followers - open trades with dd of -1500 pips aint a good picture. and once they close them we were left with margin calls and providers with comissions :( thank god this was changed!

I have noticed that the people complaining haven't been bragging about how many pips they've made.

If Zulu has only stopped paying the ones who aren't making money for clients, I think this is a good improvement to their business model.

I have noticed that the people complaining haven't been bragging about how many pips they've made.

If Zulu has only stopped paying the ones who aren't making money for clients, I think this is a good improvement to their business model.

This is exactly my point Pharaoh...
They go arouind complaing and wining that the service is bad, whereas they are the actual scam and comission hunters.
I have a follower account in zulutrade for some time now, and can assure you, trading and follower's gains have improved much more after the rule was introduced.:cool:

Zulutrade is completely SCAM!!!! What are you talking about they do not scam? They add me over 200 pips spread for any trade. I have consistently profit with other brokers. Zulutrade and their AAAFx will wipe systematically your account. They even do not allow send me good signals as a signal provider. They will add you bad trades and hold good trades. They do not pay signal providers. I can say what I think about Zulutrade they are a band of Axxxxles!

Zulutrade is completely SCAM!!!! What are you talking about they do not scam? They add me over 200 pips spread for any trade. I have consistently profit with other brokers. Zulutrade and their AAAFx will wipe systematically your account. They even do not allow send me good signals as a signal provider. They will add you bad trades and hold good trades. They do not pay signal providers. I can say what I think about Zulutrade they are a band of Axxxxles!

Dear peepbb,
  • Please note that as an alternative to our Spread based model, you may switch to our Commission based model at any time.
    This model presents various advantages such as:
    • Lower spread, with zero markup
    • Easier and more effective scalping strategies
    • Increased execution benefits on Stop/Limit
    • Transparent commissions
  • We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the signals that you provide as a Trader. The quality of the trades depends on the market analysis as well as the strategy used by each Trader.
    Each Trader also has the ability to select the broker which he/she wishes to cooperate.
  • All of our Traders are paid the commissions that they earn from their trading activity provided that the rules described clearly and transparently in our Traders Guide are respected.
    There were certain delays in the past caused by factors that were beyond our control, however even in such cases, all payments were executed accordingly.
Best regards,
The ZuluTrade Quality Assurance Team

I will not deal with cheaters like you anymore. Now I am connected directly to Exchange. You use fake accounts to scam followers. You do a variety of sabotages to top traders. Your stats are inaccurate and manipulated. You should be stopped. You spoil good name of Forex. You are not ECN you liar you are market makers and scammers. Robbers. Shame on you!

Back