Zulutrade = SCAM

Folloer and Signal Provider problems

Recently, I have a lot of problems with the Zulu Platform: many positions on Alpari UK MT4 are not shown on ZuluTrade (12positions, 200pips).

Sometimes I can not close positions, because MT4 Alpari UK has no connection, and we are married in the position (position in profit).

or Alpari suddenly changes the leverage on MT4 from 1-100 to 1-10000 for a brief moment. The effects are devastating: while the DD-20pips for 10 positions, you are in DD 2000pips x 10 item and get a "Margin Call".
I asked Zulu!?!?
Zulu gives you evasive answers, blame us, then Zulu understands, but send us back to Alpari UK,
Alpari write an email and apologizes for the situation.
Zulu answer: unfortunately this can not be corrected because.
Alpari can not correct positions on the demo account.
so Zulu can't receive proper signals.
Two weeks later we are in the same place.
See history on my performance page ZuluTrade, chartmaster63, (4 pages from the back) look for five lost trades.
I'm also have Followers Account AAAFX Live, and there is a lot of slippage, miss pricing problems to. I just wonder what The FSA (The Financial Services Authority) think about such behavior!!!

Best Regards

If i understand this is a provider you have connected with alpari uk demo?
I have only one suggestion for you: CHANGE BROKER! Alpari uk is one of the worst!
A friend of mine had them and they also was changing his leverage on the weekends without notifying him! He lost a lot, but he switched broker after that.
Ive also head complaints about connection issues on alpari uk users...MT4 disconnections etc...you are not the only one i fear and maybe a separate thread about alpari uk should be created...
Switch to one other broker, maybe fxdd or aaafx or fxcm?

AAAfx

I'm italian i'm new in the forum. Hi !!!
Work with ZuluTrade and AAAfx and sincerely I have no problems.
I think to work with ZuluTrade at this point the best choice is to work with AAAfx .. Hello!
if someone wants to exchange views and experiences on ZuluTrade write to me on giglio1130@yahoo.it ... Hello

There some slippage appear, but nothing major with AAAfx so far I'm i -DD,
go to chartmaster63
I was 34 but because DD I went down now.
on live account is almost the same, loosing some pips because slippage!

[langtitle=iw]רמאות של זולו טרייד[/langtitle]

ב"ה

אני ספק איתותים של זולו טרייד, תקופה הייתי מספר אחד ותקופה ארוכה הייתי מה10 הראשונים בדירוג שלהם ( מתוך כ10.000 מאותתים)

יש לי שתי אסטרטגיות ושתי ספקים נפרדים

הכל הלך חלק עד שלאחרונה בקשתי למשוך כסף משתי ספקי האיתותים שלי - כידוע שאצלהם צריך לחכות חודש ימים! חכיתי בסבלנות אחרי כמעט חודש חודש אני מסתכל בדף שלי ולתדהמתי אני רואה שהתשלום של כ8000$ בוטל ע"י המשתמש, אחרי כמה ימים אני מקבל מהם מייל שלגבי הספק השני התשלום לא מגיע לך מכיוון שהיגעת ליותר מ700 פיפס מינוס בעסקה אחד, באם זה בתום לב כפי החוקים זה בסדר אבל ;

א. ביררתי את העניין של "התשלום בוטל ע"י המשתמש" ואמרו לי שלעוד כמה זה קרה, זה אומר שזה שיטתי,

ב. החוק שאסור לעבור מעל 700 פיפס יצא לפני כחודשיים ואני לא חתום על המסמך הזה,

ג. גם אם כן נניח שמורידים את העסקה הספציפית שעבר את ה700 פיפס אבל לא לוקחים את כל הכסף (מה שגם שזה עניין פסול מלכתחילה שהרי את הכסף הם קיבלו כבר מהברוקרים, במילים אחרות אני הבאתי להם כסף והם לא מביאים לי אפילו את האחוזים שהבאתי להם),

ד. אם הספק לא מתאים להם , שיחסמו אותו ולא לתת לו לעבוד ורק אחרי חודש של אחרי בקשת תשלום אומרים שזה בוטל מלכתחילה,

beware from zulutrade !!!

my dear friends i suggest you to beware from zulutrade , i am one of the biggest signal providers, (i was a while no. 1 rated signal provider) i did request my money 3 month ago , but they never pay me, when i chat to tham they are promising me - until the end of the day or until the end of the week, but they don't pay, it seems to be a scam !!!

my dear friends i suggest you to beware from zulutrade , i am one of the biggest signal providers, (i was a while no. 1 rated signal provider) i did request my money 3 month ago , but they never pay me, when i chat to tham they are promising me - until the end of the day or until the end of the week, but they don't pay, it seems to be a scam !!!

And what did you do about it?
Three months is a very long time. I read on their website that they are FSA and CFTC member. Did you notify these two authorities about it?

Ohh, please, he wouldn't dare because he knows he has no grounds for anything. What he is not saying (and I know this because I read in other forums his wining) is that he had lost recklessly positions with over 1500 pips thus burning his followers accounts and they actually expect to get compensating... Another thing, the subject with the 'new' rule of sp compensation has been around the internet and discussing for what 5 months now, plus I remember receiving the email about it early last Nov, now he figures out it ...quite fishy, or just decided to spam forums with his complains, as i seem is the usual practise here.

Back