• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp forex place - withdrawal's big problem

I am having an issue with a company
Questa mattina ho inviato una mail a Michela Biacca di 4XP, per avere conferma dell'invio della prima rata, entro la fine di questa settimana.
Se i miei soldi non arriveranno, la prossima settimana io aprirò il mio caso contro 4XP.
Un saluto a tutti.

Have several complainants pleading to me for help with these guys. More to come.
AI

La soap opera sta giungendo al termine.
Michela Biacca di 4XP non ha risposto alla mia mail.
Pochi minuti fa io ho telefonato alla sede Italiana di Gerusalemme (ma Gerusalemme non è in Israele???)
Ho parlato con una Signora che parlava italiano come io parlo tailandese. Lei mi ha detto che lei avrebbe indagato sulla mia richiesta.
Per poco io non scoppiavo a ridere in faccia a lei.
I collaboratori di 4XP sono incredibili !!! Loro hanno la faccia come il culo.
Le campane a morte stanno iniziando a suonare per 4XP !
Auguro una splendida giornata agli amici di FPA.
Auguro anche un cancro fulminante a tutti gli scammers :mad: !!!

Go ahead and file the Traders Court case. The form is a bit of a pain to fill out, so make sure to make a copy of everything in notepad. On Monday, post in your case thread about whether any money showed up or not.

The good news is that you can use most if the same information to file a case with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and any other regulatory agency that will listen.

Hi

I am also having problems with 4xp. They never reply to my emails unless it is a threat. I requested 500 usd 3 months ago. I am still waiting. I have cancelled all previous withdrawals and requested a new withdrawal for all my money. 12k usd withdrawal. they keep saying that the bank in Cyprus refused to release the money. They have this pay in 12 month scheme at 12% interest. i dont think it would work but some money is better than nothing i guess.Such a shame - i put trust in the account manage and the company and they behaving like small time thieves with massive lies. if i do not get my money soon, i will also open a case against them.
hope they pay soon!!!

thanks guys.

You waited 3 months. Why wait longer?

Let me refresh your memory of a few brokers that delayed withdrawals:

Prime4x - Long delays, many excuses. Then closed the website, kept ALL the money, and reopened under a new name.
Crown4x - Long delays, many excuses. Liquidated by the Swiss Regulators.
SigmaForex - Long delays, many excuses. Disappeared with all the money.
EMPFx - Long delays, many excuses. Disappeared with all the money.

In the first 3 cases, those who pursued it early through the FPA got their money. Those who came in later didn't get a cent.

Back