• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i have qustion for ava trade, does it worth all this ignorance and not answering me to risk your company reputation? i dare any of ava trade to come over here and replay/answer me!!!

something wrong mate, the tow guys that called me are arabic and from us number then i called them uk branch even south America branch and guess what? same guy was answering me !! so all branches are fake or what? and why they hiding?
Ava is located in Ireland and regulated there

We have the same problem all over again:
any .com is not a company but rather a simple website
you need to determine WHO you signed up with, was it Ava Trade EU?
WHO got your money? (check your credit card statement, check your bank transfer)

I wrote down the exact procedure of how you can prove that you are dealing with AvaTrade EU
Just follow those steps. Go to Ava Trade EU Website... it will direct you to the trading web site.... That's proof right there.
Ava Trade EU was most likely your counterpart and then you land in Ireland

Where they call you from has no value. Those numbers of the crooks are all forwarded to the same calling center

i signed with avatrade.com and thire manger called amar el nator and not EU Included!!!
We have the same problem all over again:
any .com is not a company but rather a simple website
you need to determine WHO you signed up with, was it Ava Trade EU?
WHO got your money? (check your credit card statement, check your bank transfer)

I wrote down the exact procedure of how you can prove that you are dealing with AvaTrade EU
Just follow those steps. Go to Ava Trade EU Website... it will direct you to the trading web site.... That's proof right there.
Ava Trade EU was most likely your counterpart and then you land in Ireland

Where they call you from has no value. Those numbers of the crooks are all forwarded to the same calling center

got same answer long time and the answer was avatrade.com is somthing diffthan the EU one and has nothing to do with fx,vaTrade EU is a subsidiary of Ava Trade Ltd BVI and is one of a number of companies in the Avatrade group. Please note that no other company in the Avatrade group, except the firm AvaTrade EU, is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
i signed with avatrade.com and thire manger called amar el nator and not EU Included!!!

no mate, the stattments shows like this and the other statments shows also diffrent014-08-14T03:17:27+03:00 27.026 JOD 3800.28 USD VISA credit voucher PAYPAL *AVA LTD, 4029357733, Approve

Back