• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Avatrade is a big scam.Sometime they dont respond emails for days or phone calls.What serious broker do things like that.I had Avatrade real account for 5 months.When you opening the account first time before you deposit they call you 5 times a day, after you deposit you never hear of them.They only want you to deposit, they dont expect to ever pay you.I did a withdrawal request and they responded me after 1 month .I asked them if scalping is alowed and they never responded me.Dont go to Avatrade because they make the possible for you to loose all your money .

they already took my money and never answered me already
Avatrade is a big scam.Sometime they dont respond emails for days or phone calls.What serious broker do things like that.I had Avatrade real account for 5 months.When you opening the account first time before you deposit they call you 5 times a day, after you deposit you never hear of them.They only want you to deposit, they dont expect to ever pay you.I did a withdrawal request and they responded me after 1 month .I asked them if scalping is alowed and they never responded me.Dont go to Avatrade because they make the possible for you to loose all your money .

they were here and they got scared of answering my thred !!! what a shame !! pure scammers

Please note that we have removed certain details from this response, such as amounts and credit card details for the customers security:

After reviewing this customers trading account the customer did send in documents as stated. However, only the customers ID could be approved and our team requested other documents which comply with our company regulatory requirements.

On the 13/8/2014 customer funded less than $500 which as per company policy were credited to his account automatically. Bonus is only added once documents are approved. The next day the we had received further funds via PayPal. The PayPal account used did not match the customer’s account therefore documents were requested. At this point the customer opened dispute with PayPal and the funds were returned.

After multiple emails and requests the customer sent in all his required documents – account was verified.

On the 28/8/2014 – All customers documents were approved for a deposit using credit card using a certain credit card however the credit card that was used to fund the account was not sent to AvaTrade for verification. Once again the customer was informed.

$125 welcome bonus was added to this account as the customer did not meet the required deposit amount for a $250 welcome bonus.

On the 4/9/201 the customer added a $100 PayPal deposit. After speaking with the department manager the customer was given an additional $200 bonus in order to help him with his margin. Despite all of his complaints and rude emails the customer went ahead and funded an additional amount on the 15/9/2014.

In conclusion, AvaTrade acted as per its regulatory requirements. The fact that the customer was unable to provide the correct documentation in a timely manner was through no fault of AvaTrade.
AvaTrade was in contact with the customer throughout the entire process and when the customer was unhappy with his personal account manager he was further assisted by the department manager.

AvaTrade did everything possible in order to make this customer happy including awarding a $200 bonus which was in addition to the $125 welcome bonus he received.
AvaTrade prides its self with excellent and award winning customer support.

hello dear avatrade and with all my respect i think you forgot that THE MANEGER OF YOUR O\COMPANY Mr amar called me and congrats me on beening verfied and also before that call the maneger of the acuont asked for my father id and i sent it already and he insiste to be verifed before i login to any live acount and you can ask him and i can provied all emails to prove that and By the way i never used paypal at first and second mr amar told me that i can despoit 400usd and then add 100usd did he told you about or chat on phone? he is the one that arpoved me pesronaly and allowed me to get the bounce for 400usd as to complete the 500usd amount in 48 hours!! and you can ask him
Please note that we have removed certain details from this response, such as amounts and credit card details for the customers security:

After reviewing this customers trading account the customer did send in documents as stated. However, only the customers ID could be approved and our team requested other documents which comply with our company regulatory requirements.

On the 13/8/2014 customer funded less than $500 which as per company policy were credited to his account automatically. Bonus is only added once documents are approved. The next day the we had received further funds via PayPal. The PayPal account used did not match the customer’s account therefore documents were requested. At this point the customer opened dispute with PayPal and the funds were returned.

After multiple emails and requests the customer sent in all his required documents – account was verified.

On the 28/8/2014 – All customers documents were approved for a deposit using credit card using a certain credit card however the credit card that was used to fund the account was not sent to AvaTrade for verification. Once again the customer was informed.

$125 welcome bonus was added to this account as the customer did not meet the required deposit amount for a $250 welcome bonus.

On the 4/9/201 the customer added a $100 PayPal deposit. After speaking with the department manager the customer was given an additional $200 bonus in order to help him with his margin. Despite all of his complaints and rude emails the customer went ahead and funded an additional amount on the 15/9/2014.

In conclusion, AvaTrade acted as per its regulatory requirements. The fact that the customer was unable to provide the correct documentation in a timely manner was through no fault of AvaTrade.
AvaTrade was in contact with the customer throughout the entire process and when the customer was unhappy with his personal account manager he was further assisted by the department manager.

AvaTrade did everything possible in order to make this customer happy including awarding a $200 bonus which was in addition to the $125 welcome bonus he received.
AvaTrade prides its self with excellent and award winning customer support.

I challnge you to prove your words and i challnge all avatrade to prove they said or saying the true story!!! I begged for help but non answered me
hello dear avatrade and with all my respect i think you forgot that the maneger of your o\company mr amar called me and congrats me on beening verfied and also before that call the maneger of the acuont asked for my father id and i sent it already and he insiste to be verifed before i login to any live acount and you can ask him and i can provied all emails to prove that and by the way i never used paypal at first and second mr amar told me that i can despoit 400usd and then add 100usd did he told you about or chat on phone? He is the one that arpoved me pesronaly and allowed me to get the bounce for 400usd as to complete the 500usd amount in 48 hours!! And you can ask him

they were here and they got scared of answering my thred !!! what a shame !! pure scammers

Quick one please. How did you know that they were here? They didn't post anything at all. I wish they did though.
1.gif

SPAM AFFILIATE LINKS REMOVED

i tried this company and i found it usfull and you may try it as well dear coming back soon and good luck ,nadia

Spamming in the FPA's Daily Signals was bad enough. Then you had to spam in a complaint about another broker. Spam Cat enjoyed eating you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back