GUILTY Case# 2017-029 | @Will vs BinaryInternational.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryInternational.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@Will

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: BinaryInternational.com

My Case is: BinaryInternational.com is failing to honor any withdrawals.

I opened a withdrawal request on 16 January on both my accounts.
One of the accounts was subject to their bonus clause, but there is no excuse fo the other account.
The withdrawal requests have been cancelled 3 times so far by the company, without any explanation.
There is no payment, no explanation, and certainly no reason to withhold payment.
The company fails to answer emails, and is not reachable by phone.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by @Will on 03/02/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/22/17 the last contact was on 03/02/17

Details: Of the 16 emails that I have sent to the company, they responded to 4.
The last communication received was on 15 Feb, despite numerous attempts to contact them.
In each case, their response was simply 'you will be notified when the withdrawal is processed.
The support chat are unable to assist, and refer me back to the one and email address that is unresponsive.

The company has limited the withdrawal amounts to $5k per month.
Which could imply some financial difficulties, or fear a max exodus of clients.

Company representatives' emails: Monica <finance@binaryinternational.net>

Attachments

• BI Withdrawal Cancellation History.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Emails.pdf
    198 KB · Views: 6
Yo AsstModerator! @Will has already invited them. I think this one could use a formal invite as soon as you have a chance.

I have sent 4 mails this week, and they have not responded at all.
The last contact was when I spoke to Amber on the live chat.
I noticed that this week they removed the instant chat on their website as well.
First they stopped the NFP webinars late last year, then the group broker trade sessions.
All the long term good key people left the company.

All this started when the company changed hands last year.
I guess the writing in on the wall.

Last edited:
It seems that the Binary International website was taken down by them yesterday.
Looks like they have removed their website from the DNS registry.
Their website doesn't resolve when you ping it.

I've just emailed a direct invitation to all the addresses I could find for Binary International. If their mail server is still up, they'll get them.

April 02 Update - I have gotten nothing from Binary International except for bounced messages. This is now going to a vote.

Now days these so called "binary options" scammers don't bother to try and stay in business with the same name, because soon after their crimes are reported on FPA their days are numbered.

I think these Binary Companies just sprouted up because of the initial hype of trading Binary, The FBI has also gotten involved with Binary Options scams because there are just so many of them, This is just blatant theft. Grand theft, petty theft, theft. They have taken our money, without it seems, any intentions of ever paying anyone who has made any money. Look how many of us have been scammed by these losers. They all need to be shut down. Nadex, I have heard is reputable, however, these little ripoff shops in the back of sleazy stores is enough. I will never trade binary options again. Don't be fooled by the trading robots! These guys are all in cahoots and splitting the money that they are robbing from us. Nothing but liars, scum, bottom feeders who make a living stealing other people's dreams.

I dig into this and cannot agree more that this is a scam from several reviews along with the website being down. They're running for the hills with the loot already --- FPA is here for you bro on this one as we root out each fraudulent company as soon as possible. Until governing authorities come in as reinforcement, we'll hold out this battle together for as long as it takes.

Respectfully, Props to you for exposing them

They are probably setting up 3 new websites based somewhere in eastern Europe right now. Clients should expect phone calls from companies they've never heard of offering to help them recover losses. Think about this - the only ones who know you've been scammed and have your phone number are the scammers themselves.

Oh, and GUILTY!

Back