RESOLVED - AvaFX/AvaTrade cancelled profits of $9188.54

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
At last, at least a modest amount of real evidence to look at. Still, I see multiple flaws with Paul's argument.

1. Some trades were left undisturbed for a month or so. If there really were off-market trades, these should have been detected and adjusted within a reasonable time frame.

2. If the trader had such a colorful history, why wasn't he warned sooner?

3. Unless AvaTrades is a complete bucketshop, grabbing the "on market" portion of the profits made is taking money that was earned by the trader.

4. A 5 or 10 pip off-market entry on a trade than makes 85 or 100 pips is not the hallmark of an arbitrage trader.

5. Frequently being 5 or 10 pips off-market during fast movements sounds like a serious flaw in the backend infrastructure of AvaTrades. If Ava can't handle trades placed around news events, the company needs to ban news trading. Alternatively, AvaTrades should just serve the Bloomberg feed and end the issue.

Paul, I have some questions, and I hope they can be answered within a reasonable period of time.

1. Starting from the first off-market trade, how many trades:

a. entered at an off-market price.
b. exited at an off-market price.
c. were on-market for both entry and exit.

2. How much money was gained/lost by trades that had an off-market entry or exit?

3. If those trades were adjusted, how much money would be gained/lost?

4. How much money was gained/lost by on-market trades?

Trade to win :
Can you provide these trades from other brokers? You stated that you used an ea that would place trades on several brokers at the same time thus getting good prices quickly.
My thinking is that if you can show these trades several other places and those brokers found no issue it would show ava's manipulation.
I am also with you on the entries, If you can get their server to give you 15 pips on the front end why not get some more on the back end as well.

ALSO
@ Paul Williams If you are telling the truth show your feed. not another feed. show the feed from the platform that tradetowin is trading from. It is the only way to prove foul play. I can fab trades out of thin air using easily obtained price feeds.

I did put up a screenshot of my ActivTrades account in one of my first posts(post#13) showing the same trades were taken there. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10585&d=1375894083. At the time I didn't reveal it was ActivTrades but I am now revealing it. I don't know how to get tick by tick data on ActivTrades prices but it is pretty clear by the picture, the trades were almost 100% identical except with different volume as I have less leverage at ActivTrades and I had less money in my account at the time.

Could you please email ActiveTrades. Ask them to please come here and post their opinion of whether any of the "bad trades" cited by AvaTrades were really arbitrage or not.

Could you please email ActiveTrades. Ask them to please come here and post their opinion of whether any of the "bad trades" cited by AvaTrades were really arbitrage or not.
Good thinking , but i think it s so obvious , even if they come to an agreement with "Tradetowin",they are scammers, off market prices??!! , please

Oh , yes , in this case , the user "Tradetowin" uses multiple accounts with different brokers including avafx and activetrade , he is being scammed by Avafx, not ActiveTrade which they did not cancel his profit with the same "entry off prices" like Avafx claim, However i didn't try any of the two brokers.

Good thinking , but i think it s so obvious , even if they come to an agreement with "Tradetowin",they are scammers, off market prices??!! , please

If outside confirmation of evidence is available, that's a good thing.

Tradetowin, were there any other brokers that you did the disputed trades with? If so, invite them all. Whether they agree or not, post screenshots showing the trades. Highlight the same trades that AvaTrades claims are arbitrage.

It would be very interesting to see a comparison of the entry/exit prices between what happened in the AvaTrades platform, what AvaTrades says Bloomberg shows, and what the other brokers executed at.

If outside confirmation of evidence is available, that's a good thing.

Tradetowin, were there any other brokers that you did the disputed trades with? If so, invite them all. Whether they agree or not, post screenshots showing the trades. Highlight the same trades that AvaTrades claims are arbitrage.

It would be very interesting to see a comparison of the entry/exit prices between what happened in the AvaTrades platform, what AvaTrades says Bloomberg shows, and what the other brokers executed at.

I don't think inviting other brokers is a good idea. That particular trade was only taken on Ava and ActivTrades, and I already posted the screenshot. As a matter of fact I know that ActivTrades never cancels profits, as I have been trading with them much longer than with Ava, and I've never had any cancellations.

I've placed the AvaTrades side by side with the ActivTrades trades in an image so it could be seen that trades were taken at the same time and executed at ActivTrades. Simply showing a feed does not mean that the trade would be executed so showing the actual executed trades is the best proof that could exist.

Note in blue are the 1st batch of trades corresponding to each broker, and in red are the second batch corresponding to the other batch of trades. Also note that the times are slightly different due to the two brokers having different time zones on their MT4 feeds. Ava_ActivTrades.jpg

Back