RESOLVED Case#2013-150 | bijaykhd vs www.youtradefx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bijaykhd

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com/

My Case is: I had deposited 10000 usd and got 10000 usd bonus and i was trading till last week, but suddenly the account got disabled and i am unable to do login in the Youtradefx website

Then after inquiry, i came to know that the Indian branch is closed without any notification.
I tired everything i could do, emails,live chat, phone call to dealing room, head office,consult with person who used to be Indian country head.

If they dont want to work with indian customers, they should refund their deposits and then they can do anything they want.But, disabling account without any notice and without any refunds is a pure scam.

Apart from my personal account,I was also acting as IB from which i had refereed 28 Accounts each of 1000 USD and these account are also disabled and i guess everything has been wiped out.
This company is running with taking all money from Indian customers by disabling their account.

I have attached screenshots for some proof to my case.
1st screenshot shows screenshot of disabled account which was being traded
2nd screenshot shows live account (151112) registration confirmation that i got in my email
3rd screenshot shows Fxjunction account info where i have linked my youtradefx live account (151112)to the site(you can check my deposit in the last page and status of trades in the link https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/koolbijay/A/trades)
4th screenshot shows a skrill payment which was a part of deposit sent to broker
5th screenshot shows email confirmation of the mb payment where the account number is visible.

I was having around 20 screenshots to show rest deposit and their confirmations and a lot of proofs against them of mine as well of my 28 client's.
But max 5 screenshots were allowed.I can produce them if i am being asked.
Once this case goes live, i will ask my clients to submit case with their proofs.
Plz FPA help in getting the funds back from this scammer youtradefx.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Bijay Kumar Agrawalla on 10/29/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/28/13 the last contact was on 11/04/13

Details: No replies from the local office as it is closed.
Phone is being disconnected if you try to ask about account status or after hearing the word "From India"
no reply to email sent

Company representatives' emails: George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>
Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• my 10k.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 8
  • accnt open confirmation.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
  • fxjunction accnt info.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 8
  • mb.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 8
  • mb confirm1.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 8
Invitation issued....what that does mean....!!!

It means that AsstModerator has formally invited YouTradeFx to address your issue in the Scam Alerts folder. If they do, maybe something can be done to get your money back. If they don't, then your case moves to the Open Cases folder. Considering the levels of problems reported, that move will come very soon.

It means that AsstModerator has formally invited YouTradeFx to address your issue in the Scam Alerts folder. If they do, maybe something can be done to get your money back. If they don't, then your case moves to the Open Cases folder. Considering the levels of problems reported, that move will come very soon.
Now i guess this thread should be moved to open case without any delay....bcoz more time given to them is just equal to giving them room to escape easily without any trace

bijaykhd

If you really want actions to be taken against YTFX you need to encourage other traders who has been scammed to file court cases against the company.

This way the FPA can declare that FPA is scam

bijaykhd

If you really want actions to be taken against YTFX you need to encourage other traders who has been scammed to file court cases against the company.

This way the FPA can declare that FPA is scam

Um don't you mean youtradefx??? Too much coffee or V. Guilty guilty guilty. Lets run these scamming bastards out of business.

Dear Sir,

I would be happy to assist you in processing your withdrawal. I would also be happy to assist any clients with any withdrawals they would like to commit.

Please send me (georgeb@ytfx.com) the following documentation. In addition any clients that you know of that would like to make a withdrawal also need to send me this information:
1. International identification (with the same name you used to open the account).
2. Trading account number
3. Sum of withdrawal
4. Withdrawal information (sum, wire transfer\credit card etc...)

I'll then start processing the relevant withdrawals.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Back