RESOLVED Case# 2016-003 | Omid Rashid vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What other actions do I aside from contacting Fraud Action Police, reported complain to Cysec, provided recorded phone calls with all their lies on this thread and I sent it to them.

I have also contacted Daily Telegraph news Paper in the UK and told them how they are scam artists. They told me that I am not the first one that has called.
I reported Tradersking to Action Fraud because I got scammed by them . Action Fraud did nothing

Sorry to hear the trouble you are having with these crooks, seems you have tried everything. Binary Options translates directly into "scam" in my language.

On the bottom of their website it states "Operated by Omni Capital Ltd. Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro MH96960 Marshall Islands" so I presume they have no regulation.

This so called "Omni Capital Ltd" is associated with the following address Omni Global Solutions SRL Bucharest, Third sector, 17 BABA NOVAC street, ground floor, Bl. G13 ,2ND entrance, Ground Floor ,suite 45,District 3 , Romania. which I presume is some sort of payment processing company because if you google................. "Third sector, 17 BABA NOVAC street, ground floor, Bl. G13 ,2ND entrance, Ground Floor ,suite 45,District 3 , Romania" the results show several other binary options company's are using the same payment processing address which I personally find very questionable to say the least.

I dont know, if it would be any good when they have their address in Marshall Islands but forgive me Im clutching at straws here but, If I got scammed bu a company with links to a EU country I would look into EU websites to try and file a complaint or may be worth a shot at looking into to taking a complaint or writing to a MEP (member of European parliament)

Good luck to you anyway I hope you get your money back.

Compliance Manger emailed me yesterday stating that my withdrawal has been approved but I will get it back in my account by the end of the month. She means end of February, not January.

If my withdrawal is approved, why does it take close to two months for my money to be refunded. I requested a withdrawal back January 12, 2016.

Close my accounts and simply refund my money. I am not waiting till end of February.

Attachments

• email from Compliance Manager.png
    email from Compliance Manager.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 4
  • withdrawal GBP Account (1).png
    withdrawal GBP Account (1).png
    165.7 KB · Views: 4
  • USD account Trans cancelled (1).png
    USD account Trans cancelled (1).png
    131.1 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to hear the trouble you are having with these crooks, seems you have tried everything. Binary Options translates directly into "scam" in my language.

On the bottom of their website it states "Operated by Omni Capital Ltd. Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro MH96960 Marshall Islands" so I presume they have no regulation.

This so called "Omni Capital Ltd" is associated with the following address Omni Global Solutions SRL Bucharest, Third sector, 17 BABA NOVAC street, ground floor, Bl. G13 ,2ND entrance, Ground Floor ,suite 45,District 3 , Romania. which I presume is some sort of payment processing company because if you google................. "Third sector, 17 BABA NOVAC street, ground floor, Bl. G13 ,2ND entrance, Ground Floor ,suite 45,District 3 , Romania" the results show several other binary options company's are using the same payment processing address which I personally find very questionable to say the least.

I dont know, if it would be any good when they have their address in Marshall Islands but forgive me Im clutching at straws here but, If I got scammed bu a company with links to a EU country I would look into EU websites to try and file a complaint or may be worth a shot at looking into to taking a complaint or writing to a MEP (member of European parliament)

Good luck to you anyway I hope you get your money back.

That's GREAT you located a physical address for them! Too bad it's Romania--it's like the wild west out there. Still, maybe there's a gunslinger who can take the case.--feaisland55

That's GREAT you located a physical address for them! Too bad it's Romania--it's like the wild west out there. Still, maybe there's a gunslinger who can take the case.--feaisland55
ps: this was a reply to dermolikesprofit's post (9:52AM)-feaisland55

Omid--that's great you even have sound recordings in your basket of proot! that customer service lady you talked to this month sure did not sound like she "felt your pain." anyway, according to their brochure in your first doc, the place supposedly has lots of locations(Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, etc)--all places that have legal systems that might help you get some of your money back. the Romania and Marshall Islands addresses may not be so useful. Good luck retrieving your money from these GUILTY puppies.--feaisland55

OptionXO in UK,This website can help blacklistedbrokers.com

Attachments

• optionxo.png
    optionxo.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 3
Back