RESOLVED Case# 2016-003 | Omid Rashid vs optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just received a call from the finance department to let me know that my money will be withdrawed at the end of February. I asked her why and give me reason, and she could not. She said she was told to convey this message to me. I was about to ask her a question, and she said "Thank you and bye" and she hung up.

IF YOU ARE FROM THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHY MY MONEY IS BEING HELD TILL END OF FEBRUARY BEFORE ITS RELEASED.

I could barely understand what her name was. Why is it so hard to speak to someone. I am not getting any answers and no one seems to know why I have to wait till February and why it is so difficult to get something that belongs to me.

Some additional info scraped from ScamAdviser.com:

Title: OptionsXO | World's leading binary options brokers
Description: Trading Binary Options- Simple Form of Put / Call Options in Forex, Stocks and Commodities
Type: Investment

Domain Age: 3 Years, 248 Days
Website Speed: Slow
Website Value: $31509.14

Organisation: OptionsXO
Owner: Ioana Macovei
Owner Address: 16 Av. Jean Texier, Sector 1
Owner City: Bucharest
Owner Postcode: 011904
Phone Number: 040722796389
Email: legal@optionsxo.com
gb.png
Related to 3 sites

Owner Country : Romania
ro.png

Website Location : Ireland
ie.png

Possibly Related to 3 Other WebSites
trade.optionsxo.com....69%
register.optionsxo.com....83%
binarycop.net....84%

hmmmm, so do they also own their own review and watchdog website? Like a fox guarding the hen house? I don't know but a broker with their in house "legal" department is so Bernie Madoff-ish sort of like morgue with their own debt collection department.

Oh yeah, so why the wait until the end of February? Is it because they need to bring in some more clients in order for other's to make a withdrawal? Hmmm, how big are the pyramids in Romania?

This makes 3 total guilty votes against OptionsXO. The company is now considered to be a Scam by the FPA.

Omid, Im afraid, like me, you will never get any of your money back from these liars, cheats and fraudulent criminals. They steal peoples money and then make pathetic excuses that there are bonuses preventing withdrawals, that insurance needs to be paid etc etc etc. I am in the process of legal action against this organisation. Don't believe anything they tell you. I am also advertising how these people are in the business for one goal - that is to take customers money by whatever means possible.

Omid, Im afraid, like me, you will never get any of your money back from these liars, cheats and fraudulent criminals. They steal peoples money and then make pathetic excuses that there are bonuses preventing withdrawals, that insurance needs to be paid etc etc etc. I am in the process of legal action against this organisation. Don't believe anything they tell you. I am also advertising how these people are in the business for one goal - that is to take customers money by whatever means possible.
Brave Heart

Oh yeah, so why the wait until the end of February? Is it because they need to bring in some more clients in order for other's to make a withdrawal? Hmmm, how big are the pyramids in Romania?
They told me that it is not easy to remove the bonus from your accounts. So it takes time. This is according to the financial department. I told them that I do not want to speak to any more brokers. So far they have promised to return my money, but they told me that they will do it in parts, they can't do it all together. I am still emailing and talking to them, and I am trying my best to close my accounts and release my funds.

Back