Resolved - Please help me....www.Liteforex.com

i can't believe how is broker have employer work everyday 24 hours can't resolve or answer the clients
and why FPA don't limit the time for getting answers?
how many time i have to wait?!!
i think the broker play with us
and them will leave the thread for so long time to kill

and now i ask my self
why "instaforex marked as scam because of one case and one guilty vote"??
and before i join this forum Liteforex voted 2 times as guilty
but it's still not scan on the forum moderators eyes

as my self i know well that's i will take action with this broker will let them loooose alot of clients so soon
but i don't try to do anything before the results of my case in this forum
because it will help me well to do this action
all the world should know well about scam brokers to safe them money
just we need to provide the knowledge for all the traders or any newbie
Thanks

My patience on this issue is wearing quite thin. Previously, LiteForex's representative did a pretty good job of dealing with issues and defending his company. On this case, it looks like a total failure to provide sufficient evidence to justify excessive action against a client.

My patience on this issue is wearing quite thin. Previously, LiteForex's representative did a pretty good job of dealing with issues and defending his company. On this case, it looks like a total failure to provide sufficient evidence to justify excessive action against a client.

i respect ur patience Pharoa
but do u remember crown forex
previously them been excellent broker
and this is a good strategy to let the clients trust of the broker
after that them steal all of clients funds

and lite forex at the first days
them needed to be good on client eyes
after years i think them appear the real face for them now

and with my case i didn't made any something wrong
them try to scam me and make evidences to make me guilty
when the broker think by this way
i don't think that's them will try to help

and u didn't answeres my question
how i can believe that's broker have employer work everyday 24 hours can't send one employer to check and answer and defend of them?

Thanks

i think this case wait for nothing
from 16 april this broker don't have any resolves or evidences
just lies

Alexander, are you going to respond or should I ask for the Traders Court case linked to this issue to be brought to a vote?

I gave you all evidence we have. We are facing with these cases for a long time. And probably we will , until the company provides bonuses. Two accounts , opposite deals, the same ammounts, the same ip. Basicly this how the bonuses transfer goes from one account into another account balance, with out any risk to lose your own funds. Company always had strict position about it and its not gonna change.

I gave you all evidence we have. We are facing with these cases for a long time. And probably we will , until the company provides bonuses. Two accounts , opposite deals, the same ammounts, the same ip. Basicly this how the bonuses transfer goes from one account into another account balance, with out any risk to lose your own funds. Company always had strict position about it and its not gonna change.

IF U THINK THAT'S UR PREVIOUS REPLAYS CONTAINING ""ALL EVIDENCES"" AS U SAID
SO....
U DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO STEAL MY PROFITS
BECAUSE U DIDN'T PROVIDE US ANYTHING

I DON'T ASK U TO CHANGE THE RULES
I ASK U TO BACK MY MONEY

U SPOKE BEFORE ABOUT SAME IP
AFTER THAT TWO IPs
AND NOW U BACK TO TALK ABOUT SAME IP

NO PICS TO PROOFE UR EVIDENCES
NO DOCUMENTS
JUST TALKINGS

LITE FOREX IS THE PLACE FOR ROBBERS
MADE GOOD THINGS AT THE FIRST TO MAKE THE TRADERS BELIEVE GOOD THINKING ABOUT U
AFTER THAT U STEAL AND SIZES ON TRADERS PROFITS

AND EVERYTIME U TALK BY MAIN WORDS WITHOUT ANY REAL EVIDENCES

MY CASE WILL NOT DIE

LITE FOREX WILL DIE

DO U KNOW WHAT??

BECAUSE THE ROBBERS DON'T LIVE LONG LIFE

FPA...LET'S BEGIN VOTING

You have proof of a single trade from a single IP. The additional "proof" proved to completely false - you accused a pair of traders of both using an IP address belonging to LiteForex itself. :p

Based on this, two traders could have sat down and one says "I think the Euro is going up" and the other says "You're crazy". After some argument, they place a single trade. One gains some money. One looses some money. Neither is anywhere near the level of trade volume needed to withdraw the bonus or any profits. Instead of monitoring both accounts to see if there are any more trades, LF declares them to be "stealing" (and accuses a company IP of being used to place a second trade!!!).

If that's the way LiteForex bonuses work, I personally advise people to NEVER accept a bonus from LiteForex. If this is how LF decides that they can confiscate a client's profit, I'd have to say that LF is scamming people.

Back