4,000 post done so far :)

FxMaster

Colonel
This is my 4,000th post, I just wanted to drop a note to everyone, Thanks for giving me an opportunity to share my knowledge with you, I tried a lot to help victims to get their hard earned money back from the brokers and we got succeeded in many cases too.I hope that you guys like my small contribution towards FPA and I`ll keep it in future too. Always ready and happy to help :)

Thanks for all the hard work!

Now get another 1000 posts done by next week. :D
Your most welcome AsstMod :) to reach 1000 posts in next week, we will need more scam cases and I pray that we don't get such numbers because we know how victims suffer after get Scammed :(

P. S: I know it was joke apart :p

Let's see . . . 4000 now, plus 1000 more per week. I guess I've still got a few months before you pass me. :)

On the other hand, looks like you'll be passing AsstMod soon.

Let's see . . . 4000 now, plus 1000 more per week. I guess I've still got a few months before you pass me. :)

On the other hand, looks like you'll be passing AsstMod soon.
Hahahha, comparison with you? NO CHANCE :D

Can't refrain myself from writing here.. i believe you guys are really helping a lot of people who get scammed by the so called brokers/signal providers/investment advisors etc. Hats off to you guys! You deserve applauses.

Can't refrain myself from writing here.. i believe you guys are really helping a lot of people who get scammed by the so called brokers/signal providers/investment advisors etc. Hats off to you guys! You deserve applauses.
Thanks man, and Indeed post count doesn't matter as far as you thinking to help the people :)

Thanks a lot Master for your good job...thanks to people like you we can try to survive amidst all these sharks.......!!!!

Back