A possible way out? A suggestion?!

Geert Anthonis

Private, 1st Class
Dear forex traders,

After having lost well north of 7000 Euro trading over the past year and a half (luckily my stock portfolio has more than made up for that) and reading all the horror stories here about most brokers being crooked, dishonest and well, let's face it, thieves out after our money with no chance for us poor mortals to make a decent profits. I think it is time for something new and radical.

Also I find that some people have found really honest and reliable brokers but when asked who they are no-one comes forward to name them. It is like a secret brotherhood. If they exist as some people on the forum, and not only here at FPA, claim would it not be to everybody's advantage if we all started using them?

While we are waiting for that brave soul to let us in on the big secret I would like to make a bold suggestion.

Why don't we, the huddle masses of downtrodden and abused forex traders, set up our own brokerage that adheres to all the principals we would like to see in an truly honest and reliable broker. A brokerage that is open about which software it uses. That allows all possible trades. That is run as an open software community (I can not find the right turn of phrase here to express precisely what I mean but I hope the reader will understand). With open accounts statements so every member, trader knows exactly how much many the broker makes and how much members have lost or gained (of course without out the personal details just the overall gains and losses.

Anybody interested? It is just an idea.:p:D

Last edited:
Back