Accentforex & PAMM scams

Hi, I have suffered a big loss from DenT earlier, and after I knew what happened to Jordan’ investors I’m sure this is scam! Can we request a formal audit to AccentForex and the two PAMM managers involved, DenT and Jordan.

Hi, I have suffered a big loss from DenT earlier, and after I knew what happened to Jordan’ investors I’m sure this is scam! Can we request a formal audit to AccentForex and the two PAMM managers involved, DenT and Jordan.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with full details of your problem with them.

I also invested in DenT and Jordan, and a few more PAMM accounts.
I significantly lost on Jordan, but had time to earn with DenT. Fortunately, I got a good profit as a result.
Investing involves the same risks as trading.
If you add all eggs in one basket, then the risk of losing everything becomes much higher.

I looked through the thread...At first, it seems clear there is a claim, there is a broker's answer. Further, the meaning of the discussion is completely unclear. Seems case is closed.

Although I could ask a couple of questions Devraj, if he is still read this thread.
To find out how his affairs investments are now ?
Greetings renarsvilkauss,
I saw a notification about your post. What would you like to ask? Next time, just make a reply to the post :)

Greetings renarsvilkauss,
I saw a notification about your post. What would you like to ask? Next time, just make a reply to the post :)

Hi to you too. Yeah, speaking generally, I think that this topic seems to have exhausted itself, but it'd be interesting to know what is now with your investments?
Profit / loss, solely out of curiosity and understanding of the situation. Thanks

Hi to you too. Yeah, speaking generally, I think that this topic seems to have exhausted itself, but it'd be interesting to know what is now with your investments?
Profit / loss, solely out of curiosity and understanding of the situation. Thanks
Happy New Year! What about my investments, so it's good:) I still have investments in two traders and I have a profit in both of them now. Diversification is the best way to find more safety for investments. Furthermore, Kelvin manager: invested $2150, withdrawn - $500 and current profit is about $250... George manager - invested - $6000, withdrawn - $3000, and current profit is about $1050. In conclusion, I would like to assume, everything is fine.

Happy New Year! What about my investments, so it's good:) I still have investments in two traders and I have a profit in both of them now. Diversification is the best way to find more safety for investments. Furthermore, Kelvin manager: invested $2150, withdrawn - $500 and current profit is about $250... George manager - invested - $6000, withdrawn - $3000, and current profit is about $1050. In conclusion, I would like to assume, everything is fine.

Happy New Year! Thanks for the detailed answer. I see things are going well for you. Good Luck and keep it up!

Diversification is good... but before laying your hard earn money with a total stranger. It's a must to identify whether the managers had an audited account. No audited account = Scam.

Fyi, some brokers operate their own pamm to scam the clients to the fullest by having their own fund managers operating within the PAMM dormitory. The broker earns more if you lose and if they are fully b-book. Why would they want their PAMM managers to win?

Also, understand a fact that AccentForex license and long-term reviews is just as bad as Instaforex/PaxForex/IronFX. Go signed up with a reputable yet solid broker, please.

Back