Accentforex & PAMM scams

Why people are still invest or trading with Vanuatu based broker? The license only cost USD10k and basically it's a piece of toilet paper. Anyone can apply and guaranteed approval without any strict regulation framework. Never trust any broker that using this license. It's proven SCAM heaven.

Oh my God !!! They just added.. It was not there all these long...

View attachment 34153 View attachment 34154

Take a look how they cheated with added the agreement recently to protect themselves.

4fx765kyij

http://accentforex.com/for-traders/documents/

PAMM agreement was not there before. Check attachment and website archived

Attachments

• archieve-google3.png
    archieve-google3.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello Scamdetector.
I want to participate in the discussion and I would like to understand and clarify.
I found an agreement and will carefully study it. I hope that Accentforex will answer me if I have questions about this.
Can I ask you if you contacted the PAMM manager(s)? Perhaps he can provide some answers.
How did you find out about this broker?
One more question. Help me please understand what date the snapshots of the pages are taken before and after the link is added?
Thank you

Hello Scamdetector.
I want to participate in the discussion and I would like to understand and clarify.
I found an agreement and will carefully study it. I hope that Accentforex will answer me if I have questions about this.
Can I ask you if you contacted the PAMM manager(s)? Perhaps he can provide some answers.
How did you find out about this broker?
One more question. Help me please understand what date the snapshots of the pages are taken before and after the link is added?
Thank you

In regard to your questions:
1. No when it comes to conclusion about scam when those findings are found.
2. International forum the traders were there to promote his analysis and PAMM.
3. Aug 2017 - which is the snapshot done by web archive. There are many dates which you can try yourself.

In regard to your questions:
1. No when it comes to conclusion about scam when those findings are found.
2. International forum the traders were there to promote his analysis and PAMM.
3. Aug 2017 - which is the snapshot done by web archive. There are many dates which you can try yourself.
Hello
Thank you very much for the useful snapshots. Was the agreement on other pages earlier? Btw, maybe it was a site update...
Did you contact the broker? If yes, what is their position? Thank you.

Gentlemen, greetings!
I've been working with AccentForex for 2 yrs as an investor. I also lost some of my money on this PAMM-manager's "losses". However, I was forced to join the discussion by the matter that company still has my money as investments in other pamms and I'd not want the company I've already been working with for 2 years, had additional risk.
Taking into account all facts on this thread history, the conclusion suggests that a small part of "newbie investors" in any way try to shift responsibility for their financial illiteracy.
The account was blown up due to the violation of reasonable PAMM risk limits by the manager. Analyzing Jordan's statements, it's not difficult to follow the trend of risk growth and profitability decrease throughout its history. Invest all of your capital in one such account without using diversification is an arrogant and dangerous action for any "investor" (I attach several screenshots of successful diversification).
Gentlemen, losses are inevitable in investing. To earn, you must at least know how identify, measure, distribute risk and take responsibility for it. Otherwise, all this will happen to you again with other PAMM managers, other brokers and markets.
George_inv.jpg Jordan_inv.jpg Kelvin_inv.jpg
George_inv.jpg Jordan_inv.jpg Kelvin_inv.jpg

Dear FPA customers,

AccentForex keeps track of its reputation. We want to inform you that in the course of our internal investigation and information available at the moment, we can state the following:
This thread is created and maintained by our former IB Partner, along with its affiliates.
These people were caught in fraudulent activities aimed at stealing funds and cheating payment processing and AccentForex Broker. This caused financial and reputation damage to the AccentForex broker.
In the case described in the created thread, AccentForex has fully fulfilled and continues to fulfill its obligations in accordance with the Trader Agreement and the PAMM Agreement (as an integral part of the Trader Agreement), taking into account the interests of all parties. They are publicly available since 2015, uploaded to the AccentForex website and available for download to everyone on the Downloads page).
Summarizing, we ask you to be vigilant to the information that is delivered for you by strangers, without any confirmed facts. Such information is often given in order to manipulate other people for their own aim, including to deliberately tarnish the Broker reputation.

Thank you and regards,
AccentForex Team

It is convenient (and highly profitable) that at the time of the loss that Jordan's account was the one with the largest balance of investor funds. Wasn't this the case with the DenT PAMM as well?

I am seeing a pattern developing.

Who is next? George@dow

Gentlemen, good day.

And why is this thread still called "scam"?
I'm an investor and can confirm that I watched trades on Saturday by invest password, that was published. Moreover, I watched the trades live in my personal cabinet. I don't see where is the "deception"....
Scam is when I was trading and earning in "some broker", but one day I found out that there was no money in the account and I had trades that I did not open...
And what I see right now on this thread is some sort of frame-up.

Message to the moderator: I do not understand why this thread is still called "scam", if it's already clear what is happening.

Back